RADIO 5FM: “Hold Me Closer,” will be released on Friday, Aug. 19.

5 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Thats true, but when BLACKPINK “or whatever” releases something, they have longevity in the charts too, so :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Blackpink aren't as big as you think they are child. They may make a few hits but girl bands and boy bands fizz out pretty quickly. Just don't be surprised when they underwhelm. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, britneybits2022 said:

I read things about Blackpink, but I don’t know what that is. Is it a local act in th e US? If so, who cares about ******* US

Nope, they are a South Korean girl group but they are very popular. Their debut album went to #1 in the US, but they have yet to have a top 10 single. Their highest charting US single Ice Cream (with Selena Gomez) peaked at #13.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, britneybits2022 said:

I read things about Blackpink, but I don’t know what that is. Is it a local act in th e US? If so, who cares about ******* US

They are literally the biggest girl group in the world at the moment. There's 4 members all of them are from different parts of the world, ones from Australia, ones from New Zealand, one member is from South Korea and one of them is from Thailand. They sing, dance and rap and they do it well. 

Check out this song from them, then you can decide if you want to continue down the rabbit hole. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block