Video of Selena Gomez in the studio with ‘Revival’ creators

Cqleb

Selena x Britney collab I think it’s long overdue. Britney really seems to like Selena and for good reasons.:jordan-perfume:

She invited her to the wedding (even tho aparrently she didn’t know Selena will come) and also praised her multiple times on IG, during Glory era and even before. Selena is a HUGE stan and everyone knows that. Also, Selena cleary shaped her career with Britney in her mind (voice, **** image, sensuality), just how Demi got inspiration from Xtina; that’s why I feel it would be very sweet for these powerful women to work together.:hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:
I really think these 2 could make a HUGE Pop-Dance anthem. I could see Britney on Selena’s next album, which shapes up to be an edgier/***ier Revival. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Spoiler

That’s just my genuine opinion, I still want Britney to shine and do whatever she likes/wants, but this type of collab, if done right, would be really sweet. 

• Love 4
17 hours ago, IonutM said:

Selena x Britney collab I think it’s long overdue. Britney really seems to like Selena and for good reasons.:jordan-perfume:

She invited her to the wedding (even tho aparrently she didn’t know Selena will come) and also praised her multiple times on IG, during Glory era and even before. Selena is a HUGE stan and everyone knows that. Also, Selena cleary shaped her career with Britney in her mind (voice, **** image, sensuality), just how Demi got inspired from Xtina; that’s why I feel it would be very sweet for these powerful women to work together.:hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:
I really think these 2 could make a HUGE Pop-Dance anthem. I could see Britney on Selena’s next album, which shapes to be an edgier/***ier Revival. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Hide contents

That’s just my genuine opinion, I still want Britney to shine and do whatever she likes/wants, but this type of collab, if done right, would be really sweet. 

No lies detected. I agree 💯

• Love 1

I also hope for a album in the lane of revival. It had a really good mix of fun songs and deep meaningful ballads. Or something like Fetish or „Bad Guy“, that song that was supposed to be on the lost 2017 album.

I also enjoyed Rare, but if you watch interviews from that era, she definitely overthinks her music und is 99% of the time only talking about the lyrics. I like that her music is not as shallow as before and that she really uses her music as her outlet, but it makes you sad as a fan if you watch her only talking about pain und how much she suffered.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block