Why Britney hired 2 people from the Mueller investigation into Russia & the Trump Administration (Hint: Caesars & Putin's slush fund)

Britney Spears, American Oligarchs and Mueller’s Russia Investigation

After 13 years, Britney Spears’ conservatorship ended on November 12, 2021. Since February 2008, every aspect of Britney’s life was controlled by her father Jamie Spears who was the conservator of her person and estate. The secrecy surrounding thr conservatorship was akin to a clandestine intelligence operation.

Many were left wondering:

How could this audacious case of human trafficking of an American citizen happen to one of the most famous people in the world?

The Answer: Money. Lots and lots of dirty money.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Can't wait to read. I worry I won't be smart enough to keep up :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

I really tried to write it for anyone to  understand! But ask any questions you want…

I posted the article under every verified account on Twitter I could find that posts about Britney … And someone from NBC news liked it! I hope that indicates I’m right and I cannot wait until  the public  understand what really happened

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Mx_Defying said:

I really tried to write it for anyone to  understand! But ask any questions you want…

I posted the article under every verified account on Twitter I could find that posts about Britney … And someone from NBC news liked it! I hope that indicates I’m right and I cannot wait until  the public  understand what really happened

Reading through it now...this is all so AMAZING! just 1 spelling edit you should try to make, change Nov 2012 to 2021:

"Around the time Britney’s conservatorship ended in November 2012, Kyle R. Freeny was added to Britney’s team and they also work for the law firm Greenberg Traurig along with Mathew Rosengart. Freeny’s background includes working on Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling the 2016 U.S. presidential election."

• Love 2

It seems people have been trying to steal her money for a long time, with that said if it was purely about money what was with all petty punishments Britney had to endure during the con like no sweets, no  coffee, no nail polish,  taking her kids, purposely embarrassing her…

I suppose my question is was the conservatorship ever planned to be good thing for Britney. Was it ever designed to help her? 

i mean so many people had to approve it and looks like the United States government is simply corrupt and enslaved Britney 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

Reading through it now...this is all so AMAZING! just 1 spelling edit you should try to make, change Nov 2012 to 2021:

"Around the time Britney’s conservatorship ended in November 2012, Kyle R. Freeny was added to Britney’s team and they also work for the law firm Greenberg Traurig along with Mathew Rosengart. Freeny’s background includes working on Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian meddling the 2016 U.S. presidential election."

Thank you so much! I don’t have an editor lol

32 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

It seems people have been trying to steal her money for a long time, with that said if it was purely about money what was with all petty punishments Britney had to endure during the con like no sweets, no  coffee, no nail polish,  taking her kids, purposely embarrassing her…

I suppose my question is was the conservatorship ever planned to be good thing for Britney. Was it ever designed to help her? 

i mean so many people had to approve it and looks like the United States government is simply corrupt and enslaved Britney 

Yes, it was so known about I think within the hollywood circles… Like Cher said everybody in Vegas knew. for me, it seemed interesting that Britney went from calling out the state of California to later being like “**** America“. It seems like she didn’t have access to so much information too and information is power. This is why I think parts of her case has to be classified. People love the Jamie & Lou narrative – but I think they’re being set up to take the FULL responsibility when it’s clear *someone*  needed so much power to make this happen for 13 years – and they don’t have it.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

That was a very long article to read and the connections aren’t absolutely clear but Hollyweird has some dark, shady dealings for sure. Very nice work 👏👏

My simple connection maps:

thumbnail?mtime=1659819569270
COGGLE.IT

Britney Spears, Caesars & Russia Britney_holding_a_pink_rose_in_2019 , 2011: Russian Direct Investment Fund Russian_Direct_Investment_Fund_Logo , Legal Team (GT Law (Kyle...
thumbnail?mtime=1656711861366
COGGLE.IT

Jamie Spears (Maloof Money Cup 2008 & 2009; JSM1, LLC 2007; Palms Home Poker 2006, 2006 neighbors, personal chef/family friends, Spears Management Inc 2006), Ron Artest (Metta World Peace/Metta Artest)...

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Mx_Defying said:

My simple connection maps:

thumbnail?mtime=1659819569270
COGGLE.IT

Britney Spears, Caesars & Russia Britney_holding_a_pink_rose_in_2019 , 2011: Russian Direct Investment Fund Russian_Direct_Investment_Fund_Logo , Legal Team (GT Law (Kyle...
thumbnail?mtime=1656711861366
COGGLE.IT

Jamie Spears (Maloof Money Cup 2008 & 2009; JSM1, LLC 2007; Palms Home Poker 2006, 2006 neighbors, personal chef/family friends, Spears Management Inc 2006), Ron Artest (Metta World Peace/Metta Artest)...

My super huge connection map: (I only realized the RDIF connection last week so it needs updating)

thumbnail?mtime=1659803117213
COGGLE.IT

The Conservatorship of Britney Spears: A Vast Conspiracy IMG_4840 , Awards won by LOU TAYLOR Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 2.33.08 AM , Crowd Surf clients (Niki Taylor, Britney Spears, 5th Harmony, Backstreet...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mx_Defying said:

My super huge connection map: (I only realized the RDIF connection last week so it needs updating)

thumbnail?mtime=1659803117213
COGGLE.IT

The Conservatorship of Britney Spears: A Vast Conspiracy IMG_4840 , Awards won by LOU TAYLOR Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 2.33.08 AM , Crowd Surf clients (Niki Taylor, Britney Spears, 5th Harmony, Backstreet...

Thank you for sharing all of this research! I saw on the article you are a doctoral candidate ? Good luck with your dissertation defense 💖. Your article was well researched so I have no doubt you’ll do great! 

• Love 2

So here's the thing about depositions...

If you schedule them in a specific order, you can extract information out of one witness that can be used to put pressure on the next...Little fish can be used to catch the big fish.

James Parnell is up first on August 12...I'm guessing after Kevin stoopidly implicated himself with his ITV interview, showing he's the weakest link, that RosenDaddy will then subpoena Kevin if he can.

So...

What questions can we expect RosenDadddy to ask the "little fish" who are up first on the schedule regarding this topic?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

If this investigation goes deeper than Team Con and dives into corrupt lawyers, judges and states, I fear they will take Britney out, the way Marilyn was ******** by the government. 

But if enough people know who the bad guys are it acts as an extra layer of safety

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block