Why Britney hired 2 people from the Mueller investigation into Russia & the Trump Administration (Hint: Caesars & Putin's slush fund)

3 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What questions can we expect RosenDadddy to ask the "little fish" who are up first on the schedule regarding this topic?

I want to know how the business deals were orchestrated - some people are hoping they are insulated from conservatorship abuse because they only did business deals with Jamie... plausible deniability... BUT

the 2019 forced hospitalization is key because Jamie said he "didn't know what was going on" - WHO WAS SIGNING OFF ON MEDICAL DECISIONS? Britney made it sound like Tri Star was involved in going to Bridges. Plus, they "created" that 4 month program for her... I have never heard of someone being forced into a facility that long AND be in such intense MANDATED services (10 hour days). Who indicated this ad hoc program was best practice?

We already know that Black Box was involved with administering medication... how did Jamie meet Edan? Does Edan know Aaron Cohen? Does Jamie ever collaborate with the tabloids? How many people has Jamie forced to sign NDAs?

so many questions!!

https://youtu.be/hmXnEMVHRno 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Mx_Defying said:

I want to know how the business deals were orchestrated - some people are hoping they are insulated from conservatorship abuse because they only did business deals with Jamie... plausible deniability... BUT

the 2019 forced hospitalization is key because Jamie said he "didn't know what was going on" - WHO WAS SIGNING OFF ON MEDICAL DECISIONS? Britney made it sound like Tri Star was involved in going to Bridges. Plus, they "created" that 4 month program for her... I have never heard of someone being forced into a facility that long AND be in such intense MANDATED services (10 hour days). Who indicated this ad hoc program was best practice?

We already know that Black Box was involved with administering medication... how did Jamie meet Edan? Does Edan know Aaron Cohen? Does Jamie ever collaborate with the tabloids? How many people has Jamie forced to sign NDAs?

so many questions!!

Britney's communications with her boys were monitored until at least August of 2020.

In Kevin's recent ITV interview (which I suspect he agreed to against the advice of his lawyer) he admitted that he was shown videos of Britney acting strangely.

Was Kevin ever privy to the original surveillance recordings? 

We know from Larry Rudolph's 2007 deposition in the custody case that the boys were being used as a "carrot on a stick" and that Kevin's participation was integral to their plan.

Was Kevin aware that the 2019 business deals for the Domination residency hinged on Britney's access to her boys?

What conversations were had between James Parnell and Kevin in regards to the boys being a "carrot on a stick" for the Domination residency?

Aug. 24, 2020 - James Spears' lawyer, Geraldine Wyle, confirms to Samuel Ingham that Mr. Spears does not have access to Britney's calls, texts, or voicemails.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Britney's communications with her boys were monitored until at least August of 2020.

In Kevin's recent ITV interview (which I suspect he agreed to against the advice of his lawyer) he admitted that he was shown videos of Britney acting strangely.

Was Kevin ever privy to the original surveillance recordings? 

We know from Larry Rudolph's 2007 deposition in the custody case that the boys were being used as a "carrot on a stick" and that Kevin's participation was integral to their plan.

Was Kevin aware that the 2019 business deals for the Domination residency hinged on Britney's access to her boys?

What conversations were had between James Parnell and Kevin in regards to the boys being a "carrot on a stick" for the Domination residency?

Aug. 24, 2020 - James Spears' lawyer, Geraldine Wyle, confirms to Samuel Ingham that Mr. Spears does not have access to Britney's calls, texts, or voicemails.

I do not know from which doc this originates but the Summit was her home between 2007-2012, right? So Kevin would have known about surveillance of Britney's home as early as 2007.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

so many questions!!

And where did Dr. Benson fit into all this?  He was from the East Coast and his widow appears to have moved back after his death. 

6 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

I do not know from which doc this originates but the Summit was her home between 2007-2012, right? So Kevin would have known about surveillance of Britney's home as early as 2007.  

I believe that doc may have come from the Lutfi lawsuit...Lou Lou submitted a declaration for it in support of Lutfi.

I assumed it was referring to baby monitors — the ones that look like walkie talkies. And that seemed reasonable at the time, considering the situation.

But now that I think about it, the document isn't specific.

It could well have been a formal recording device on James Parnell's end.

Good catch.

57 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Was Kevin ever privy to the original surveillance

10 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

So Kevin would have known about surveillance of Britney's home as early as 2007.

Ohhh…I wonder if they are trying to pin KFed for the surveillance. Like it was part of the divorce agreement. I think he’s trying to create a narrative “I had reasonable evidence to surveil B.” (Of course all KFlop CON bull s.hit)

IMO KFed was paid by the CONs to do that interview

2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I believe that doc may have come from the Lutfi lawsuit...Lou Lou submitted a declaration for it in support of Lutfi.

I assumed it was referring to baby monitors — the ones that look like walkie talkies. And that seemed reasonable at the time, considering the situation.

But now that I think about it, the document isn't specific.

It could well have been a formal recording device on James Parnell's end.

Good catch.

l have it bookmarked because it bothers me!  I don't think it's as innocent as just having access to baby monitors.  

• Like 1
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

Ohhh…I wonder if they are trying to pin KFed for the surveillance. Like it was part of the divorce agreement. I think he’s trying to create a narrative “I had reasonable evidence to surveil B.” (Of course all KFlop CON bull s.hit)

Agree!  He's showing some signs of heavy media training/coaching. Much like Jamie Lynn's wooden affect from January's interviews about the book. Someone definitely coached him to speak as vaguely and broadly as possible (at least in the clips we've seen).  MVK hasn't been around (allegedly) to do this.

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Which doc? Lou Lou submitted something in support of Lutfi??

in that court doc they are clearly talking about baby monitors bc the kids were infants. I think they are trying to make a case that Kevin had permission to surveil B’s bedroom bc of the agreed baby monitor from the infant stage

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yes, I believe K-Flop was paid by the CON's for that interview.

The strange part is MVK...

Did he submit a formal announcement to the probate court that he wouldn't be available until September? Or was that an announcement to the media? lol.

1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Which doc? Lou Lou submitted something in support of Lutfi??

in that court doc they are clearly talking about baby monitors bc the kids were infants. I think they are trying to make a case that Kevin had permission to surveil B’s bedroom bc of the agreed baby monitor from the infant stage

Yes, Lou Lou, Adnan, Felipe from X17, and possibly Alli Sims all submitted declarations in support of Lutfi.

Two questions...

1) Was that a slip up on K-Flop's part, or was he coached to say that he'd seen videos of Britney?

and 

2) Did the CON just try to trick Kevin into taking the fall for the surveillance?!

:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This part makes sense to me! I think you are right and KFlop did the interview against MVK’s advice. MVK said he wasn’t going to be available maybe to pressure KFed not to do it…but then KFlop does it anyway and MVK buys a TMZ article to attempt damage control

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Did he submit a formal announcement to the probate court that he wouldn't be available until September? Or was that an announcement to the media? lol.

Filed via the court!  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

1) Was that a slip up on K-Flop's part, or was he coached to say that he'd seen videos of Britney?

and 

2) Did the CON just try to trick Kevin into taking the fall for the surveillance?!

1) I think KFlop was trained to say he saw video BECAUSE I think they are going to try to blame the boys (who can’t get in trouble for this). BEcause what KFED said was “the boys showed me videos”…if the CONs can get the boys to say “we were scared and felt unsafe without the video surveillance” the CONs are free and clear of federal wiretapping charges.

2) I think the CONs JUST PAID KFLOP to take the fall for the surveillance. And I think he’s going to use the boys as his defense.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Whaaaatttt? I did not know this. Is this a document we have???? I need to read it ASAP

Oh My God Reaction GIF

Edited by Ghoulia
6 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

1) I think KFlop was trained to say he saw video BECAUSE I think they are going to try to blame the boys (who can’t get in trouble for this). BEcause what KFED said was “the boys showed me videos”…if the CONs can get the boys to say “we were scared and felt unsafe without the video surveillance” the CONs are free and clear of federal wiretapping charges.

2) I think the CONs JUST PAID KFLOP to take the fall for the surveillance. And I think he’s going to use the boys as his defense.

This tracks.

And it makes sense why MVK would want to separate himself from this.

Unfortunately, with Kevin...Money talks.

Oh, K-Flop.

Weakest Link Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block