Why Britney hired 2 people from the Mueller investigation into Russia & the Trump Administration (Hint: Caesars & Putin's slush fund)

Just starting out, but so far, great work. Very appreciated Melanie. Thanks for bringing up the Maloofs, who I have always felt very, very suspicious of. 

And honestly, you should reach out to either Emily D. Baker or the chick from the NYT.  This should be exposed and followed.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Ghoulia said:

l have it bookmarked because it bothers me!  I don't think it's as innocent as just having access to baby monitors.  

To clarify, i think the Court approves/allows baby monitor "surveillance"...tht is the intention of the divorce agreement. BUT the CONs had a full blown espionage apparatus, obvs much more nefarious than baby monitors. That's why I'm wondering if the CONs are going to try to use the approval baby monitors (a benign approval) to argue that Britney consented to the CONs nefarious espionage apparatus.

7 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

That's why I'm wondering if the CONs are going to try to use the approval baby monitors (a benign approval) to argue that Britney consented to the CONs nefarious espionage apparatus.

Oh, consented to the espionage apparatus.

I bet you're right!

They're going to turn everything back on the custody arrangement.

And that explains MVK's announcement...He ain't having it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

To clarify, i think the Court approves/allows baby monitor "surveillance"...tht is the intention of the divorce agreement. BUT the CONs had a full blown espionage apparatus, obvs much more nefarious than baby monitors. That's why I'm wondering if the CONs are going to try to use the approval baby monitors (a benign approval) to argue that Britney consented to the CONs nefarious espionage apparatus.

I'm afraid of that as well. I doubt a precedent exists for this scenario. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

I want to know how the business deals were orchestrated - some people are hoping they are insulated from conservatorship abuse because they only did business deals with Jamie... plausible deniability... BUT

the 2019 forced hospitalization is key because Jamie said he "didn't know what was going on" - WHO WAS SIGNING OFF ON MEDICAL DECISIONS? Britney made it sound like Tri Star was involved in going to Bridges. Plus, they "created" that 4 month program for her... I have never heard of someone being forced into a facility that long AND be in such intense MANDATED services (10 hour days). Who indicated this ad hoc program was best practice?

We already know that Black Box was involved with administering medication... how did Jamie meet Edan? Does Edan know Aaron Cohen? Does Jamie ever collaborate with the tabloids? How many people has Jamie forced to sign NDAs?

so many questions!!

https://youtu.be/hmXnEMVHRno 

There is no way Jamie didn't know know what was happening. The Voicemail made it clear he said to blame the cancellation of Domination on his illness, and both he and his lawyers made it clear that he worked 24/7. Then Britney made it clear that it was Jamie's decision in her testimony AND Jamie's Sister and Brother made it clear that this was a cycle of abuse he learned from his father.

Jamie and his Lawyer only tried to change the narrative after June 23rd, when suddenly he wasn't available 24/7 and wasn't involved in decisions that literally started Britney's charged efforts to end the conservatorship and started the free Britney movement.

He was conservator, he signed off.

20 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

She's hired the best there is to investigate money laundering :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

I pray that the trial that will likely happen in 2023 will get bigger coverage than the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard one. 

There's no way Britney would hire these people if she didn't want to send Tri Star and Jamie to prison. 

Also, imagine the implications team con getting a federal prison sentencing will have... Britney's sons would realize the full truth. Kardashians would be in big trouble financially. The entire industry would be shaken up!

Kadarshians are the first one who will be F-up …if it was proven that Kim and Kiley knew that Tri-star was giving them Britney’s money, they would have to pay Britney a hefty share of their business…close to 500m at least

58 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Gurl, I cant find this. *Steel drops huge bomb and then leaves the room.*

Prince Harry Mic Drop GIFSeth Meyers It Is Fine GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

My Lutfi court filings start in 2016.

Screenshot-2022-08-09-133952.png

Sorry!

I saw that @Ghoulia posted the links earlier up in the thread so didn't reply.

Either way...

I was wrong...It wasn't Lou Lou, the nanny, who provided a declaration, it was Robin, the monitor.

I could have sworn Lou Lou was involved somehow, though?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

"Sands claimed the theft is on a grand scale, involving racketeering, wire fraud and money laundering, and that the theft occurred prior to the conservatorship taking place and continues still."

https://www.mtv.com/news/mgjzdk/britney-spears-has-been-robbed-her-self-proclaimed-lawyer-insists

So...

Does anyone think that Sands was referring to the Maloofs in this quote?

”Jamie told the court he has no interest in her money, revealed in court to be a whopping $40 million estate. The other shocker? Britney's in the middle of a $17 million tax audit”

I feel like they used someone else’s financial  crimes against her.

Britney Spears' lawyers argued today that her father Jamie should not be allowed control of Brit's personal, legal and financial affairs, claiming that his conservatorship over her is causing Brit...

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Bigno said:

Just starting out, but so far, great work. Very appreciated Melanie. Thanks for bringing up the Maloofs, who I have always felt very, very suspicious of. 

And honestly, you should reach out to either Emily D. Baker or the chick from the NYT.  This should be exposed and followed.

Thank you so much, I am exhausted from trying to contact big name journalists. I cannot believe the Maloofs are not in the news at all. I feel like the media is still trying to contain the scope of the story. Obviously, I don’t trust that the media wants to sufficiently cover this case.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But does he know about the Maloofs and the Azoffs?

Does he know about deals with Cesar's and Live Nation?

Kevin is "low level" on the food chain...But I'm wondering what RosenDaddy can squeeze out of him in the hopes of going after bigger fish?

“Been the million dollar corporation
Call me Maloof”

Also, K-Fed was in the Steve Davidovici of Pure who was a mafia connected. Coincidentally, Pure was raided by the IRS in February 2008.

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/kevin-federline-and-steve-davidovici-during-kevin-federline-news-photo/117774607?adppopup=true

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Kadarshians are the first one who will be F-up …if it was proven that Kim and Kiley knew that Tri-star was giving them Britney’s money, they would have to pay Britney a hefty share of their business…close to 500m at least

I have seen no evidence that Lou directly stole money from Britney and gave it to the Kardashians. But, it is very important that the Azoffs and the Kardashians have been very close for decades.  This is how I think they became Lou’s clients because they only started with her post Piece of Me.  

Courtney Love said that someone in Hollywood pushed Lou Taylor on everybody… I think that it was Irving Azoff.

26661900-0-image-a-92_1585712711631.jpg

Kim Kardashian was feeling nostalgic on Tuesday, so she shared a sweet group photo with her BFF Allison Statter and her mother 'Aunt' Shelli Azoff.

49 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

Thank you so much, I am exhausted from trying to contact big name journalists. I cannot believe the Maloofs are not in the news at all. I feel like the media is still trying to contain the scope of the story. Obviously, I don’t trust that the media wants to sufficiently cover this case.

I totally understand. I am not surprised about big media ignoring this, but you and @Steel Magnolia and I am forgetting another wonderful researcher (sorry!) Should contemplate somehow putting this out there. Not only is this absolutely wonderful and thorough research, this needs to be widely known. I do understand, however, that it could be risky, given that many feathers are ruffled. 

Have you thought of creating some video on Youtube? 

Anyways, the amount of darkness that has surrounded Britney is mindblowing. It is like, I know and I have known for quite some time, but it never ceases to amaze me. 

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

”Jamie told the court he has no interest in her money, revealed in court to be a whopping $40 million estate. The other shocker? Britney's in the middle of a $17 million tax audit”

I feel like they used someone else’s financial  crimes against her.

Britney Spears' lawyers argued today that her father Jamie should not be allowed control of Brit's personal, legal and financial affairs, claiming that his conservatorship over her is causing Brit...

At the very beginning of the CON there was an article published about how a bunch of A-list celebrities had lost millions through some crazy investment scheme...Britney was one of the celebrities.

It really made my Spidey senses tingle at the time.

But do you think I can find that story now? 

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Does anyone else recall what I'm referring to?

8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

At the very beginning of the CON there was an article published about how a bunch of A-list celebrities had lost millions through some crazy investment scheme...Britney was one of the celebrities.

It really made my Spidey senses tingle at the time.

But do you think I can find that story now? 

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Does anyone else recall what I'm referring to?

Only thing that comes to mind around 2008 regarding celebrities losing millions is Bernie Madoff, but I don't recall Britney being mentioned. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block