Why Britney hired 2 people from the Mueller investigation into Russia & the Trump Administration (Hint: Caesars & Putin's slush fund)

8 minutes ago, Bigno said:

I totally understand. I am not surprised about big media ignoring this, but you and @Steel Magnolia and I am forgetting another wonderful researcher (sorry!) Should contemplate somehow putting this out there. Not only is this absolutely wonderful and thorough research, this needs to be widely known. I do understand, however, that it could be risky, given that many feathers are ruffled. 

Have you thought of creating some video on Youtube? 

Anyways, the amount of darkness that has surrounded Britney is mindblowing. It is like, I know and I have known for quite some time, but it never ceases to amaze me. 

I made a video, but it is not flashy. I absolutely do not care about ruffling feathers  LOL The sooner the better, but it is outrageous what the media continues to do.

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

At the very beginning of the CON there was an article published about how a bunch of A-list celebrities had lost millions through some crazy investment scheme...Britney was one of the celebrities.

It really made my Spidey senses tingle at the time.

But do you think I can find that story now? 

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Does anyone else recall what I'm referring to?

danagiacchetto1.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

The former money manager did business with Cameron Diaz, Michael Stipe, Ben Affleck, Michael Ovitz and Tobey Maguire before pleading guilty to securities fraud in 2001.

?

@Mx_Defying what do you think about the photographer and interviewer Erbil Gunasti and Daphne Barak? I had never heard of them until the Federline interview. But they are interesting characters.  

spacer.png

c760b2_979a18dd44d5484685d484ab95e5348d~

Erbil Gunasti Film and Television Producer Geo-Political Subject Matter Expert Authored GameChanger Trump Card: Turkey & Erdogan in 2020 and Co-Authored Struggling For One America in 2021

https://www.linkedin.com/in/erbil-gunasti/

Muslim migration will soon change Western civilization. Erdogan & Trump work together to prevent predicaments in the GAMECHANGER

10 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

They seem like right wing nut jobs 

She is an Israeli — American and if they are connected to Trump then they are likely connected to the far right in Israeli politics too. Netanyahu has a lot of issues with his corruption just like Trump.

People in America are very scared of being perceived as antisemitic. Yet, it is very important that you have special forces (a.k.a. intelligence officers) that are running all of Britney’s  security.

Kevin Federline and his lawyer hired Aaron Cohen 

Literally, Aaron Cohen said the serving court papers to people during Britney & Kevin's custody battle was a "COUNTER-TERRORISM operation"

https://youtu.be/hmXnEMVHRno

In Britney’s case there are three pillars of power: 1) her family 2) the entertainment industry 3) and right wing religious organizations (Billy Graham family & Black Box).

It’s amazing how quickly they backtracked on the interview! It was definitely due to pushback from fans.

“Kushner has high praise for Netanyahu, whom he calls a “bold defender of Israel.” He describes their first meeting in the early 2000s — when Netanyahu was out of office and spending a weekend at the Kushner home in New Jersey. Kushner’s father was, at the time, a prominent real estate developer.”

12-26ivankajaredweb.jpg

'Most people think I'm Jewish anyway,' the former president reportedly said.

32 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

@Mx_Defying what do you think about the photographer and interviewer Erbil Gunasti and Daphne Barak? I had never heard of them until the Federline interview. But they are interesting characters.  

spacer.png

c760b2_979a18dd44d5484685d484ab95e5348d~

Erbil Gunasti Film and Television Producer Geo-Political Subject Matter Expert Authored GameChanger Trump Card: Turkey & Erdogan in 2020 and Co-Authored Struggling For One America in 2021

https://www.linkedin.com/in/erbil-gunasti/

Muslim migration will soon change Western civilization. Erdogan & Trump work together to prevent predicaments in the GAMECHANGER

He ran for Palm Springs mayor and has photos with Henry Kissinger, Donald Rumsfeld etc. barf barf barf

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

He ran for Palm Springs mayor and has photos with Henry Kissinger, Donald Rumsfeld etc. barf barf barf

2669.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8

Ehud Barak admits referring movie mogul to private investigators who reportedly helped to suppress ***ual abuse allegations

Is Daphne related to Ehud Barak? —-  this would connect so many pieces. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:
2669.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8

Ehud Barak admits referring movie mogul to private investigators who reportedly helped to suppress ***ual abuse allegations

Is Daphne related to Ehud Barak? —-  this would connect so many pieces. 

OMG she’s his cousin! And he’s been named by Epstein‘s victims!o

https://www.refworld.org/docid/46e6911db.html

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Mx_Defying said:

In Britney’s case there are three pillars of power: 1) her family 2) the entertainment industry 3) and right wing religious organizations (Billy Graham family & Black Box).

THIS.

you said it perfectly. 

i think the major legal forces are going to boil down to Hollywood versus religion…these are two MAJOR money laundering businesses for the sake of tax evasion.

so Scientology lawyers are now repping Tri Star.

I think Black Box falls into the Hollywood faction (not religious/right wing) because Black Box is being represented by Shawn Holley, who is Prob the most famous Hollywood lawyer…all the other lawyers from the OJ trial have died.

I've read it and think you should get the "I don't want to, nor didn't, kill myself" tatoo. People who write this type of thing are true super heroes.

In regards to Britney, they got what they wanted, allegedly: 600m laundered. Will anybody go after her, supposedly and allegedly? Maybe not because of money.

Will she ever get to the bottom of his? That's the dangerous part. Maybe it's better to just get the little fish.

At the end of the day, I will never come to terms with people voting for Trump, Putin, Bolsonaro, etc, buying ilegal *****, and other shady behaviors. It's the fruit of the poisonous tree. It's everywhere. Who's the next victim? How many more women are/will be trafficted everyday? What about slaves in Catar and China? I'm gutwrenched.

14 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:

Thank you so much, I am exhausted from trying to contact big name journalists. I cannot believe the Maloofs are not in the news at all. I feel like the media is still trying to contain the scope of the story. Obviously, I don’t trust that the media wants to sufficiently cover this case.

I know a number of non-American investigative journalists because of other projects I'm working on. If we could hand them a backgrounder that made it really easy to understand this story, I would consider approaching them.

I tried approaching journalists at the beginning of the CON and was rebuffed, but back in 2008/2009 Britney was viewed as a joke...We might receive a different reception this time.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Bigno said:

Only thing that comes to mind around 2008 regarding celebrities losing millions is Bernie Madoff, but I don't recall Britney being mentioned. 

13 hours ago, Mx_Defying said:
danagiacchetto1.jpg?quality=75&strip=all

The former money manager did business with Cameron Diaz, Michael Stipe, Ben Affleck, Michael Ovitz and Tobey Maguire before pleading guilty to securities fraud in 2001.

?

The article I'm thinking of looked like a plant by Team CON...It felt like nothing more than a fabricated story to explain why Britney might be missing millions when it came time to submit the First Account Current.

12 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The article I'm thinking of looked like a plant by Team CON...It felt like nothing more than a fabricated story to explain why Britney might be missing millions when it came time to submit the First Account Current.

Then, probably has been deleted

So like why did they put Britney in the mental hospital when she refused to work?  Britney said she could never refuse anything or speak out of terms because that was the risk. We’re they always gonna kill her? So did it truly matter how well she behaved? Was she always gonna be their slave until she became uncontrollable and then kill her off?

12 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

So like why did they put Britney in the mental hospital when she refused to work?  Britney said she could never refuse anything or speak out of terms because that was the risk. We’re they always gonna kill her? So did it truly matter how well she behaved? Was she always gonna be their slave until she became uncontrollable and then kill her off?

My take on this: it was a punishment. She was being grounded like a child, but worse. Did it matter how she behaved while in the facility? Probably not since they were drugging her to force compliance. I don’t think they were expecting her to enjoy her time there or become more willing to perform. It was strictly an exercise in control for Jamie & the team. Was she always going to be their slave? No, I think she was continuing to fight back in many ways and the forced hospitalization was one of the more extreme punishments for her “disobedience”. Could they have killed her off purposefully or accidentally? Yes, probably but they weren’t quite at that level of desperation yet. It was rapidly approaching, though.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I had a random thought last night while half asleep...

How do those $50-million lines of credit from Louisiana fit into this story?

:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

The more I learn, the less I know. My gut tells me JL is too simple to be squirreling away money into international funds. But JPW3? I don’t think he married for love, if you know what I mean.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block