Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" πŸš€πŸŒΉ

2 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Official Charts keeps saying that it's expected to drop on Friday so I still have faith. I think they could announce it tomorrow officially on both their accounts

Β 

They are going off rumours, but it must be pretty solid for them to keep insisting Friday.

Hoping that is when it comesΒ :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

13 minutes ago, leviathan said:

did they get together to record this? I wish we’d get some pictures of like stories on IG of them recording or like hanging out.

I can't remember where I read this, probably on here...someone said that Elton's vocal was already recorded alone, and he was there for when Britney did hers.Β 

6 hours ago, leviathan said:

did they get together to record this? I wish we’d get some pictures of like stories on IG of them recording or like hanging out.

No, Elton John was on video call to her as I believe he’s currently on tour.

I don’t think we’ll see them together unless Elton invites her to an event.

2 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I’m pretty sure it’s coming Friday. They might even just announce the day before!Β 

They need hype, there was hype initially but it's quietened quite a bit with everything that has happened.

The attention needs to go back onto the music.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block