Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" 🚀🌹

2 minutes ago, AmandaJankins said:

The song will never come.

the book will “be delayed indefinitely due to paper shortages” despite everyone else releasing books, Jeanette McCurdy for example.

there forever will be rumours of “Britney going back to Vegas” but it’ll never happen.

there is nothing coming from Britney’s career, she’s retired and dealing with a lot of trauma. that’s it

:wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:

Get ready for me to @ you in a few days proving you wrong.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, AmandaJankins said:

the book will “be delayed indefinitely due to paper shortages” despite everyone else releasing books, Jeanette McCurdy for example.

there forever will be rumours of “Britney going back to Vegas” but it’ll never happen.

there is nothing coming from Britney’s career, she’s retired and dealing with a lot of trauma. that’s it

there's literally a presave link in Elton's bio and she talked about it on Instagram? and there's also a 15 million dollar book deal? patience is a virtue :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Intoxicatedbritney said:

Official charts company still promoting its release on Friday, I really don’t think they would be doing this on a whim! 

Again, make me wasn’t even announced it just dropped at midnight 

This! I remember the whole rumor of Britney's new single back in 2016 but I never believed it. Then at midnight 'Make Me' dropped out of the blue so I think anything is possible :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I mean, I'm not surprised. Doesn't he have a huge feud with Madonna stretching back decades? After Madonna pulled that "Break My Soul" remix stunt with Beyonce, and him with his anniversary coming up, I'm sure he wanted to one-up her. And who better than one of Beyonce's contemporaries? And let's be honest, the most successful among them (aside from Beyonce herself) is Britney. Which also twists the knife deeper since Britney and Madonna have been friends for a very long time.

That man was not worrying about Madonna or Beyoncé, y’all wish this was the case because Beyoncé be having the girls pressed. This song with Britney was announce before the Madonna & Beyoncé song so no. 

He genuinely wanted to work with her because of her talents that’s it that’s all 

29 minutes ago, AmandaJankins said:

Ok Miss kill the vibe😒

29 minutes ago, AmandaJankins said:

That negative energy needs attended to 

brit GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block