Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" 🚀🌹

What if the song doesn't come and by song you know which song I'm talking about, I'm talking about "Hold Me Closer."

Would you be disappointed if the song doesn't come and no this is not related to the pre meltdown thread about the song. This is completely a different topic. How would you feel if the song is not released or what if the song is not even real or what if it is real and Britney Spears is not featured on it would you be disappointed?

Second question on the flip side, if it is released do you think this song will be her biggest duet since her song "Scream and Shout" with will.i.am? To this day that is one of the biggest duet collaborations in pop music history you still hear it on the radio to this day you still hear it in the clubs to this day you still hear it all over Las Vegas to this day it's one of Britney's biggest hits let's be real whether you like it or not I'm wondering all the hooplas surrounded this collaboration with Elton John they both have posted about it so it couldn't be a rumor but at the same time Britney has posted stuff in the past like last December when she said that she was working on a new song and she started singing and then there was another time where she said she got done filming that movie called The Idol. 

So those are my two questions regarding "Hold Me Closer." This thread may have been made out of anticipation over this song because honestly we have not gotten any new Britney content since her last album which came out in 2016 so it's been a very long time and of course I'm super excited and anticipating and I just would like to know everyone's thoughts I'm not looking for a hit thread.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block