Elton John officially announces "Hold Me Closer" 🚀🌹

I don’t understand why all of y’all are freaking out that she has not posted yet. She usually doesn’t start her Monday posting sprees till around this time. As for the tag, maybe it’s a collab post and she hasn’t approved it yet? Regardless, she is mentioned in the press release and it’s a freakin ROSE. Yes we want it, but she has posted red and rose content even more than usual lately. Anyone who thought Brit was going to up and become some formal artist with a marketing strategy over night just to announce this song has only themselves to blame as we figured this since day one of the rumor.  

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

off topic, but that's actually what FAMOS was about.

In a world before social media had such an importance for artists, music, etc, FAMOS was looking for the fans to become the ones that did the promo of the music and shows by spreading the word in this sort of network. Fans were the ones that were gonna get paid for doing the work of promotion instead of ads or other intermediaries.

But the FAMOS surprise died before it started, as they went bankrupt before they could even launch the project officially 

Never knew this. Thank you. I learned something new today 🙌🏼 FAMOS was clearly ahead of it’s time. If it were around today I think it would’ve actually worked.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

That would be Break the ice. And like the beginning says, "it's been awhile":ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

No, Break the Ice was already within the conservatorship 

You’re right with the dates. But Break the Ice might’ve been planned and in the works before the conservatorship was in place.

It’s an animated music video. Isn’t animation notorious for taking a long time to make, like months?

Does anybody know when the Break the Ice music video officially went into production? Because it could’ve been started before even Piece of Me was filmed.

22 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, second singles have always been impactful one way or another, the biggest examples Toxic and TTWE :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

If she released BTI before the VMA's, and the GM after the VMA's performance, GM would've still had the same impact it did imo 

but anyways, Blackout is my least favorite album so I don't really care that much  :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Agreed. Normally 2nd singles are the most successful. Normally anyway. Cause there are exceptions to that rule.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Darec said:

TMZ reveals that Britney recorded her lines for "Hold Me Closer" in one day. The next day he listened to the finished song and is thrilled with the result. The song will be released before the Grammy nominations expire.

Well what’s the date that Grammy nominations expire?

3 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Never knew this. Thank you. I learned something new today 🙌🏼 FAMOS was clearly ahead of it’s time. If it were around today I think it would’ve actually worked.

They were really ahead of their time.

Now the current social media has taken that part of the business, except that instead of the fans being benefited for the promo, we're just used as tools, and then bombarded with ads on top of it :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

They were really ahead of their time.

Now the current social media has taken that part of the business, except that instead of the fans being benefited for the promo, we're just used as tools, and then bombarded with ads on top of it :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: 

The ads part ( Jordy ) 💀💀💀💀💀

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.