Britney is getting dragged on Twitter for sharing Johnny Depp's quote. Let's mass report this account

16 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Reporting an account because you don’t like what they’re saying is absolutely ridiculous. 

You're right, we can't report everyone from the general public who points the inconsistencies of her instagram posts. We should call out her new team instead. They are the ones who should be careful with her posts, since she's a public person and in the middle of a judicial battle. Especially now that we know Team C-ship already tried to use her instagram posts against her on court.

10 hours ago, pedrobarcelos said:

How dumb is her new team?

10 hours ago, pedrobarcelos said:

We should call out her new team instead.

The thing is, there is no new team, B still has the same social media team, Crowd Surf and Cassie Petrey, i.e. the very same people who actively worked against B during FreeBritney. My guess is that she can't get rid of them yet due to contractual obligations. Even Maxi blabbed on his IG live early 2022 that he thinks Crowd Surf should be fired as they are lazy pieces of **** and that Sam agrees with him on this matter.

And B also has the same PR team, that was hired during the Cship - PR firm Rogers & Cowan, and her publicist is still Jeff Raymond, i.e. the same dude who was actively working against B during FreeBritney as well.

Also Carlo said that Jeff called to his previous job and demanded for Carlo to be fired, and it happened after Carlo tweeted a story about a selfie with Britney, captioned with FreeBritney hashtag

• Love 1

Amber Heard supporters on Twitter are deranged and vile. They can’t stand their fave being a disgusting abuser so they instead abuse everyone who they think is supporting Depp. They things they’ve said about Britney is evidence enough, saying bs like she shouldn’t have been freed. It’s disgusting. But I don’t expect much else from these people.

If she's only getting dragged by amber stans, they can all sit down because she lost and is now irrelevant and unhirable.  Britney always loved Johnny, and he won back the American public in his trial exposing Ambers attempt to get him canceled.  Birds of a feather flock together.  That's why those defending amber are trying to cancel anyone who doesn't agree with them. 

• Like 1
On 8/6/2022 at 8:05 PM, DuranDuran said:

The thing is, there is no new team, B still has the same social media team, Crowd Surf and Cassie Petrey, i.e. the very same people who actively worked against B during FreeBritney. My guess is that she can't get rid of them yet due to contractual obligations. Even Maxi blabbed on his IG live early 2022 that he thinks Crowd Surf should be fired as they are lazy pieces of **** and that Sam agrees with him on this matter.

And B also has the same PR team, that was hired during the Cship - PR firm Rogers & Cowan, and her publicist is still Jeff Raymond, i.e. the same dude who was actively working against B during FreeBritney as well.

Also Carlo said that Jeff called to his previous job and demanded for Carlo to be fired, and it happened after Carlo tweeted a story about a selfie with Britney, captioned with FreeBritney hashtag

I also read that the recent filing in Britney’s divorce case shows that Britney is still represented by Laura Wasser, the family law attorney that screwed her over in her custody case. Is it true? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Catalin said:

I also read that the recent filing in Britney’s divorce case shows that Britney is still represented by Laura Wasser, the family law attorney that screwed her over in her custody case. Is it true? 

Yeah, sadly, it's true.

There is also Michael Kane, who has a close work relationship with the Jeryls for years on MJ's case, so most likely they were the ones who chose him to replace Lou Taylor in 2020.

So B is still surrounded by rats all around :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
On 8/7/2022 at 11:49 PM, DuranDuran said:

Yeah, sadly, it's true.

There is also Michael Kane, who has a close work relationship with the Jeryls for years on MJ's case, so most likely they were the ones who chose him to replace Lou Taylor in 2020.

So B is still surrounded by rats all around :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Britney's fans be like

leslie-nielsen-nothing-to-see-here.gif

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block