Ricky Martin is a s3xy matador in "Ácido Sabor" (MUSIC VIDEO)

bitbitboi

On 8/5/2022 at 12:22 PM, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Im sorry but Thalia soaps still successful and it was in the 90's 

I love thalia, but her soaps only live in the memories of those of us who grew up in the 90's, now she is only known for her music (no me acuerdo con Naty Natasha) being the only song that today's teenagers know about her.

On 8/5/2022 at 11:59 AM, bitbitboi said:

I cannot feel whatever he's putting out, whether it's in Spanish or English

That's because most latino artists have sold their souls to this abhorrent "reggeaton" music genre in the name of sales and charts. Thalia, Shakira, Xtina, Enrique Iglesias, etc, etc 

It's pretty sad and not everybody suits them. Specially if you have a great vocal range, it is wasted with this awful music style

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

That's because most latino artists have sold their souls to this abhorrent "reggeaton" music genre in the name of sales and charts. Thalia, Shakira, Xtina, Enrique Iglesias, etc, etc 

It's pretty sad and not everybody suits them. Specially if you have a great vocal range, it is wasted with this awful music style

GRACIAS! Those are exactly my thoughts... I truly feel Ricky is lost in this genre or whatever.

I miss this type of songs and vocals!!!

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

GRACIAS! Those are exactly my thoughts... I truly feel Ricky is lost in this genre or whatever.

I miss this type of songs and vocals!!!

What about Ricky and Xtina stop making awful reggeaton music nobody is going to listen to and give us the sequel to this masterpiece

• Love 1
On 8/9/2022 at 6:08 PM, Alex Murr said:

I love thalia, but her soaps only live in the memories of those of us who grew up in the 90's, now she is only known for her music (no me acuerdo con Naty Natasha) being the only song that today's teenagers know about her.

no, but her telenovelas really had a huge impact back then around the world, but that wasn't a Thalia exclusive thing, because so did Verónica Castro and many others. The thing was that she was probably the youngest, and was accompanied by her music so she was more memorable.

Marimar and María la del Barrio still have reruns in places like the Philippines where she was received like the second coming of Christ

She also had success in other places of Latin America

and even before the trilogy, she had already spent a season as a host of a late night show in Spain

They also say Amor a la Mexicana (Remix) was a hit in France

That said, as people have stated in this thread, she never really made it in the US, and that's why to most of us in Mexico that are always looking up at the States, but not to other places, it seems like no one knows her outside of this country, but she was, at least back then, very well known in many others.

Ricky Martin did have a bigger success though, in the US and around the world with The Cup of Life and Livin' la Vida Loca alone, there's just no comparison.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That said, as people have stated in this thread, she never really made it in the US, and that's why to most of us in Mexico that are always looking up at the States, but not to other places, it seems like no one knows her outside of this country, but she was, at least back then, very well known in many others.

Just because Thalia never made it big in the US doesn't mean she isn't a mega global star in her own right. Her music and TV shows are iconic across every country that speaks Spanish, including Argentina and Spain that are markets notoriously infamous to crack into. Philippines like you mentioned, and Israel.

She is a legend.

54 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

Just because Thalia never made it big in the US doesn't mean she isn't a mega global star in her own right. Her music and TV shows are iconic across every country that speaks Spanish, including Argentina and Spain that are markets notoriously infamous to crack into. Philippines like you mentioned, and Israel.

She is a legend.

yeah, but pretending she was bigger or even at the same level of fame and popularity as Ricky Martin is delusional

• Love 1
9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, but her telenovelas really had a huge impact back then around the world, but that wasn't a Thalia exclusive thing, because so did Verónica Castro and many others. The thing was that she was probably the youngest, and was accompanied by her music so she was more memorable.

Marimar and María la del Barrio still have reruns in places like the Philippines where she was received like the second coming of Christ

She also had success in other places of Latin America

and even before the trilogy, she had already spent a season as a host of a late night show in Spain

They also say Amor a la Mexicana (Remix) was a hit in France

Ricky Martin did have a bigger success though, in the US and around the world with The Cup of Life and Livin' la Vida Loca alone, there's just no comparison.

Hereby I declare you THE ARCHIVIST FOR THE GAYS! * raises phallic scepter over his head, throws glitter * Now go look for "Rebellion", bish!!

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, ElToxico said:

What about Ricky and Xtina stop making awful reggeaton music nobody is going to listen to and give us the sequel to this masterpiece

This is still so iconic... I remember being absolutely AMAZED when I first heard and saw this! And they were actually together, they hold each other near the end! This is no green screen bullshiz... And the song is so so beautiful...

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block