Ricky Martin is a s3xy matador in "Ácido Sabor" (MUSIC VIDEO)

bitbitboi

He is so hot.....

But I'm sad, you guys! I've been following him very closely since 1995, before Britney! I LOOOOVE Ricky! He's the "female Britney" is you ask me. I love his voice and his music, but lately... I cannot feel whatever he's putting out, whether it's in Spanish or English. I couldn't put a finger on it until now with this song... I hate the way he's singing lately. He used to have such a beautiful, clear voice, and with quite a lot of range coming from a man, but now he's singing with this sort of "agonizing" feel to it, especially at the end of sentences... It reminds me of the way Katy Perry loves to sing every single song, even if it's the most upbeat pop song, I don't get it ugggh

Also, the songs are not the best... Like bish you should distinguish a hit by now??

....but look at this beauty.... :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

He is so hot.....

But I'm sad, you guys! I've been following him very closely since 1995, before Britney! I LOOOOVE Ricky! He's the "female Britney" is you ask me. I love his voice and his music, but lately... I cannot feel whatever he's putting out, whether it's in Spanish or English. I couldn't put a finger on it until now with this song... I hate the way he's singing lately. He used to have such a beautiful, clear voice, and with quite a lot of range coming from a man, but now he's singing with this sort of "agonizing" feel to it, especially at the end of sentences... It reminds me of the way Katy Perry loves to sing every single song, even if it's the most upbeat pop song, I don't get it ugggh

Also, the songs are not the best... Like bish you should distinguish a hit by now??

....but look at this beauty.... :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

gee, the timing...a "**** matador"???? 

28 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

gee, the timing...a "**** matador"???? 

I don't get the connection... The whole drama with his nephew is buried underground already, that was never true, so I don't see how you get all hot and bothered about him being s3xy in a video, which btw has always been part of his trademark anyway.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

He's the female Thalia. Never was able to break the bubble and succeed in America.

The comparison with Thalía is fair enough... But Ricky did get to a global scale like VERY FEW do, the mistake lays in positioning the US as the center of the world. And in 1999 he OWNED the world, especially "America".

• Love 1
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

He's the female Thalia. Never was able to break the bubble and succeed in America.

Wait Ricky was very successful in the united states and around the world for a time, Thalia didn't make a quarter of what he did. he paved the way for the new wave of latin singers like Enrique Iglesias, Marc Anthony and Shakira. 
The Cup of life, Living la vida loca became classics, iconic! the album she bangs did very well, even Madonna surrendered to his charms, but his success faded fast, where were you during that time? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

But Ricky did get to a global scale like VERY FEW do, the mistake lays in positioning the US as the center of the world. And in 1999 he OWNED the world, especially "America".

Yeah, Ricky had 2-3 years of mainstream success in the US with around 4 or 5 hits. Thalia had only 1 mainstream hit in the US, and that was partly a result of her collaborating with an American rapper who was already well-known. I do prefer Thalia though. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Thalia owned the world with her Marias trilogy soap opera but she never break in music in America

I'm sorry, she did not...

2 hours ago, mattdw said:

She did not. My fave, Paulina Rubio, did not either! I don't believe any Spanish-language singer ever broke the US market like Shakira did. 

This. But the only difference between Ricky and Shakira was/is longevity. Shakira is still big around the world; Ricky lost that appeal for some reason (Shakira absolutely sold out though, she's doing whatever now, kind of a mess tbh... People just happen to like it)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block