Listen to Madonna's "Material Gwoorrrlllll" (Material Girl Remix feat. Saucy Santana) 08/05

15 hours ago, Ofcoursenot said:

It looks wonderful! She really retouched her face in every single frame :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

She doesnt need 

I really respect that.  Fame and beauty is all an illusion anyway once you remove production values and fake hair and makeup.  She is so committed to the fantasy.  I think in this way, she really will be forever young.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BritneyGXKB said:

It’s that she’s been hopping on trends for over a decade now, starting with the grills and Hard Candy and culminating in… this. It’s beneath her and it’s kind of antithetical to what she’s always been about, rising above the current. Now she’s just like everyone else swimming with the school to the next big thing. Unfortunately she seems to have forgotten that kids generally welcome individuality and can easily spot inauthenticity. That’s why Madonna is really losing her relevance to other popstars of her time who have completely settled into their hasbeen status, because they own it. People will respect a hasbeen more than someone pining for relevance. The pine scent is usually very strong.

7 hours ago, Viking84 said:

People hate her because she is an emotionally abusive, extremely malignant narcissist. Karma is finally coming around for her. I like a lot of her music but she is an awful human being.

These are two very smart and insightful opinions, I appreciate them!

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

These are two very smart and insightful opinions, I appreciate them!

Madonna has always jumped on bandwagons.  She stole house music from urban puerto ricans.  She jumped on the R&B craze when it was hot.  She has always reinvented herself to inventively fit in.  I don't see anything wrong with that.  It's just that her stuff has gotten less prolific or original. She's painting by numbers instead of putting her own unique spin on a genre and making it her own.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cucumbers said:

Madonna has always jumped on bandwagons.  She stole house music from urban puerto ricans.  She jumped on the R&B craze when it was hot.  She has always reinvented herself to inventively fit in.  I don't see anything wrong with that.  It's just that her stuff has gotten less prolific or original. She's painting by numbers instead of putting her own unique spin on a genre and making it her own.

OK, I can see that... But talking about originality is hard as well. What is really original? We all feed off each other... It seems like white people are always pointing at for copying others. What is something original that came from white people? (in this case, specifically about Madonna). HONEST QUESTION, I want to know everybody's opinions... Right away, this Madonna comes to mind:

I don't know... Her look and the music sound very white to me hah, and very Madonna as well, especially because of the way she sings and her adlibs. But everything else it's pretty much inspired by others.
This is also pretty "white" and original (albeit it being heavily inspired on another artist, Bjork, who actually worked on the songwriting):

Coincidentally, both songs and videos are from the same album / era.

7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

OK, I can see that... But talking about originality is hard as well. What is really original? We all feed off each other... It seems like white people are always pointing at for copying others. What is something original that came from white people? (in this case, specifically about Madonna). HONEST QUESTION, I want to know everybody's opinions... Right away, this Madonna comes to mind:

I don't know... Her look and the music sound very white to me hah, and very Madonna as well, especially because of the way she sings and her adlibs. But everything else it's pretty much inspired by others.
This is also pretty "white" and original (albeit it being heavily inspired on another artist, Bjork, who actually worked on the songwriting):

Coincidentally, both songs and videos are from the same album / era.

UGH She was so amazing.  She definitely did her own thing and brought quality music to the genre.

White people invented so much great original genres of music and creativity.  Classical music, ballet, the great renaissance paintings architecture and sculptures, celtic dance music, folk music, etc etc etc.  It's endless.  But it's a shame they've been forced to abandon all of that culture to fit in with trap world.  Rap music is so uninspired and repetitious now.  I wish Madonna would just come back with something truly unique instead of trying to look and sound like everybody else.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

Im sorry but this is TERRIBLE!

Im a big Madonna fan but why does she messing with her classic and iconic songs??

Its like shes trying to ruin her legacy by teaming up with shi!!!ty rappers for she can look "cool" and "hip" for Gen Z,

when they DONT give a fk about her!

If Madonna was reading my post I would say,

QUIT TRYING TO APPEAL TO AN AUDIENCE THAT DOESNT WANT YOU!

Focus on the fans who DO care and love you!

Just saying!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block