Perez Hilton is Team Con

10 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Did you read any gossip blogs back in the day?

I never read Perez…but I was OBSESSED with a site called TheSuperficial (bc the blog was half celebrity gossip and half d.ick jokes)…perfect combo for a young rebellionsparkles 

I read Perez back in the day because I found it to be the most frequently updated but it was so cringe and I hated him.  There was also one called ImNotObsessed that I liked a lot but wasn’t as quickly updated…but the woman that ran it was actually a decent human being lol

• Love 3

I'll admit he was influencial at one point but that was 10+ years ago, those days are looong gone. It's honestly fine, he can post whatever cause he's so irrelevant now that his "impact" is basically non-existant. I simply cannot gather the ducks to be bothered, in fact, I was probably like 5 days away from losing the neurons in my brain that even remembered he existed so (no) thanks for reminding me about this rat.

• Love 1
  • Haha 6

I was randomly listening to his podcast and he was actually siding with Britney! It was so weird because that literally never happens with him. He can’t pick a lane to save his life. He’s so dramatic and winey I can’t stand him. He’s always complaining about SOMETHING. Like boy are you ever happy?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block