Free Yourself by Jessie Ware is Finally Out! Stream 2022's New Summer Anthem & Song of the Year

PERFECTION !

I am beyond excited for her new era. "What Your Please?" and Platinum Edition were such an masterpiece the anticipation of new album brings high expectation but with "Free Yourself" and Stuart Price (Confessions on a dancefloor, Future Nostalgia etc) I am not worried at all.

Its always surprising Jessie Ware, who is still, unfortunately, not highly promoted artist, almost on a borderline of being independent artist can produce such an high quality material and big artist with unlimited budget are releasing literal sh1ts .

clapping applause GIF

• Love 3
16 hours ago, Grant_Andrew said:

Love this and love her music. 

Spotlight is so magical too. 

16 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

PERFECTION !

I am beyond excited for her new era. "What Your Please?" and Platinum Edition were such an masterpiece the anticipation of new album brings high expectation but with "Free Yourself" and Stuart Price (Confessions on a dancefloor, Future Nostalgia etc) I am not worried at all.

clapping applause GIF

I'm so happy that she is going down the disco/dance route since that is what suits her best :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: I am so excited to see what she is bringing to the table with the new album :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block