Battle Of The Looks: 2015 Video Music Awards or 2015 Billboard Music Awards

I'm pretty sure mostly everyone here prefers the VMA one, but for me it's the BBMA look. Yes, the wig is bad and it's one of the first times we saw her new lips, but she looks stunning. I remember seeing the pictures and thinking they're from 2003.

VMAs looks good, but she's literally orange.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, kasavas said:

I'm pretty sure mostly everyone here prefers the VMA one, but for me it's the BBMA look. Yes, the wig is bad and it's one of the first times we saw her new lips, but she looks stunning. I remember seeing the pictures and thinking they're from 2003.

VMAs looks good, but she's literally orange.

I like the Billboard look, too! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

VMAs hands down :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: lol

Whoever dressed her for the BBMAs clearly didn't love her :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: Not to mention those lips :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: Sorry yall, I'm all for "do whatever you wanna do with your body and face" but whoever put their hands on her upper lip should be fired, They made her look like a fish placidochromis GIF

The Queen deserves way better than that :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I actually love both. the BBMA dress has this nice medieval harnas idea, but it's just not executed very well. Cause she looks amazing when she is sitting down, even the dress:

spacer.png

But the VMA's might have my preference by only a bit and that's because she still has the classic Britney face and smile mostly.

spacer.png

The BMA dress is so basic, the hair is overdone and sorry but I can't stand the joker smile.

The VMA dress is a bit better but not very faltering, I don't like the compressed ***** look and it looks like the dress got cut shorter without a real finish. And I prefer her face here that looks more natural.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block