New Filing Today: Lisa Maccarley files amicus brief in support of Britney's objection to payment of legal fees as well as opposition to motion to compel her deposition

1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

She’s not wrong tho. The probate court is a joke. 

She's partially right, yes, but I find it odd she always seems to care more about reprimanding Ingham than anyone else. Perhaps she has personal beef with him?

I hope this doesn't impact Rosengart's strategy in any way...

• Like 6

she needs to STOP. she actively goes against britney's expressed wishes and advocates for family reconciliation between britney and the spears. she clearly has some issue with ingham that she's using britney's case to further her own motives. lisa needs to worry more about the people she puts in conservatorships that die while fighting to get out them, than she does britney. rosengart literally had to tell her to stop talking about him on the internet 🥴

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block