Britney shares "Never seen before shot of Rose" in three different versions

56 minutes ago, breathe0022 said:

you can do that with one post with multiple photos though? :orangu_orangutan_ape::martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Yes but maybe I want to delete some of these pictures later and if I do not post it separately I would repost the same thing a day latter since I deleted the whole thing 

sorry this sounds like a mess but it’s what anxiety looks like :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Something special must have happened that day

Yes, it was around the same time BRITNEY told Judge Penny what they did to her in that facility and Jamie wasn't removed!

Two years later the whole world heard her TESTIMONY!! Brit had to SAY ALL THAT TWICE!

The first Project Rose post was 8/21/2020

8/24/2020: Britney Spears' request to remove father from guardianship delayed to 2021

• Love 1
19 hours ago, One More Time said:

Yes but maybe I want to delete some of these pictures later and if I do not post it separately I would repost the same thing a day latter since I deleted the whole thing 

sorry this sounds like a mess but it’s what anxiety looks like :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

if you put flowers at the end and some roses i would think that the queen owns your account :jackk_alien:

brinni is that you though? :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block