Wendy Williams Is Officially Starting A Podcast

2 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yeah- that’s the ability to sign contracts

CON of the person is mostly medical. CON of the estate is every single financial decision. You lose the ability to enter contracts bc you have no legal ability to consent.

Holy ****. It’s much more invasive than I thought!

I hope this is indeed her choice, which I don’t think it is tbh.

• Like 1

I would love this. If she went live at a certain time each day, I’d tune in.  

But I really hope she’s okay, I’ve got a soft spot for her. Yeah, she would gossip a lot, but it really was like having your best girlfriend sipping and spilling tea with you right in your living room. My husband would watch her all the time.
But what Wells Fargo and her crooked team/family are doing to her is fu cked up.

I can’t help but wonder what she might coerced into doing and working against her will, like Britney was. Wendy deserves the same exposure and attention. She’s not as famous, and that shows that a bank or whatever entity could seize control of someone’s life and finances/personhood.. It’s Spooky..  

#FreeWendyWilliams  

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I would love this. If she went live at a certain time each day, I’d tune in.  

But I really hope she’s okay, I’ve got a soft spot for her. Yeah, she would gossip a lot, but it really was like having your best girlfriend sipping and spilling tea with you right in your living room. My husband would watch her all the time.
But what Wells Fargo and her crooked team/family are doing to her is fu cked up.

I can’t help but wonder what she might coerced into doing and working against her will, like Britney was. Wendy deserves the same exposure and attention. She’s not as famous, and that shows that a bank or whatever entity could seize control of someone’s life and finances/personhood.. It’s Spooky..  

#FreeWendyWilliams  

The way her show went behind her back and snatched everything from her and had Sherri come in to only give her a show of her own doesn’t sit right with me… I hope she’s okay :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block