Wendy Williams Is Officially Starting A Podcast

• Content Curators

Wendy who is now under guardianship is heading back to her radio days and is starting her own podcast. Sources tell TMZ that being a TV host is no longer her passion. Instead, she's focused on producing a podcast that's the full Wendy experience, talking favourite artists, fashions, food and celebs.

Will is executive producing, and tells TMZ Wendy recently spoke to Snoop Dogg and Fat Joe about being guests as she's planning to focus more on her own personal favorites from the music world. Will you be tuning in? 

https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/28/wendy-williams-podcast-celeb-guests-kardashians-snoop-dogg/?adid=social-tw

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Wendy who is now under guardianship is heading back to her radio days and is starting her own podcast. Sources tell TMZ that being a TV host is no longer her passion. Instead, she's focused on producing a podcast that's the full Wendy experience, talking favourite artists, fashions, food and celebs.

Will is executive producing, and tells TMZ Wendy recently spoke to Snoop Dogg and Fat Joe about being guests as she's planning to focus more on her own personal favorites from the music world. Will you be tuning in? 

https://www.tmz.com/2022/06/28/wendy-williams-podcast-celeb-guests-kardashians-snoop-dogg/?adid=social-tw

Now she's gonna trash celebrities via podcast, greeaaat

• Like 1

The talk show format seems more dynamic for her,more entertaining but oh well. I have a hate-love relationship with Wendy.

She's beyond foul ,the things she says are incredibly judgemental, her sources are trash and she often perpetuates problematic & backwards attitudes/ideas. With that being said, she is incredibly entertaining and has a real knack for telling stories and connecting with audiences. 

Her life is shambles but i can't say I feel bad. You reap what you sow , mama.:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block