Would you be up for a Crossroads 2?

crossroads 2: cross harder.

lol, not really. i would like to see britney act, but honestly i think she followed the recipe for disaster with that movie.

it was pretending not to be about her, but it was basically all of her music, personal moments and basically the whole plot of the film was "im a superstar lets see if i can sell tickets" but the movie was not good... the whole thing revolved around it being "britney's movie" and it revolved around her too much.

think "marry me" by jlo for example - omg the level of cringe.

for her to be respected as an actress - which i think she is a good actress - she should do something that is completely unrelated to her, her music, her person or her career. and maybe as a start, it should be a movie in which she is a supporting role rather than the main character.

now that we have jlo on topic, something like "hustlers" would be better for her.

for a main character i can see her doing something like "molly's game" in which her character would not be related to music or anything about her career for example, yet she'd get to play the main role.

i can also see her as a bond villain in a supporting role. like maybe think carmen electra in "the world is not enough"

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, leviathan said:

crossroads 2: cross harder.

lol, not really. i would like to see britney act, but honestly i think she followed the recipe for disaster with that movie.

it was pretending not to be about her, but it was basically all of her music, personal moments and basically the whole plot of the film was "im a superstar lets see if i can sell tickets" but the movie was not good... the whole thing revolved around it being "britney's movie" and it revolved around her too much.

for her to be respected as an actress - which i think she is a good - she should do something that is completely unrelated to her, her music, her person or her career. and maybe as a start, it should be a movie in which she is a supporting role rather than the main character.

for a main character i can see her doing something like "molly's game" in which her character would not be related to music or anything about her career for example, yet she'd get to play the main role.

i can also see her as a bond villain.

I just really loved Britney as an actress :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: she’s so good! 

• Love 2

Itll never happen in 2016 i think it was she was asked in a fan Q&A if she would do another movie and she said 'considering im a horrible actress, no'

and anyway Crossroads 2 wouldnt work now. it was about 3 young girls running away from home having teenage type problems and going on a roadtrip and friendship issues and digging up that old box they buried as kids. but they'd be 40 odd now and grown up so what would be the storyline?

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

Itll never happen in 2016 i think it was she was asked in a fan Q&A if she would do another movie and she said 'considering im a horrible actress, no'

and anyway Crossroads 2 wouldnt work now. it was about 3 young girls running away from home having teenage type problems and going on a roadtrip and friendship issues and digging up that old box they buried as kids. but they'd be 40 odd now and grown up so what would be the storyline?

Literally Britney’s (Lucy’s) story and happily ever after. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

a film seeing what happened to Lucy and her friends 20 years later would be interesting.

I think it would make for a good story. They would be more mature and life would have happened. It would be nice to see where they ended up and maybe it could even tie into Britney’s story because Lucy’s father was very controlling up until the end. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I think it would make for a good story. They would be more mature and life would have happened. It would be nice to see where they ended up and maybe it could even tie into Britney’s story because Lucy’s father was very controlling up until the end. 

Yeah definitely, but as I said, not sure if it would necessarily work out. It would depend if the cast were interested in it. But it's a nice idea for a film.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block