Vegas is wooing Britney to get her back to perform a residency

• Super Mods

Would you be up to seeing Britney in Vegas again? :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: She will be making SERIOUS bank when/if she ever returns to Vegas. Everyone wants her and will agree with whatever she requests! :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

Do I believe this? I think she’s happy right now living her life as a free and married woman! I do suspect that whenever she returns to the music industry, a Vegas residency will be what she does! 

Source: WinQuick

vegas.jpg.0856bc2d3ea8614b750dd02c287127de.jpg

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Of course she’s being “wooed” when she’s the hot topic after being freed, what’s new? She’s not falling for it though which is good and is living her life.  

I think it’s definitely an easy way for her to make a lot of money when she wants to return! She seems so happy right now, I don’t see any residency's happening for a while :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I think Vegas might be a traumatic place for her.    She was basically locked in a hotel room when she wasn’t working and in a dressing room before working.  She said she got to go out for what, once?  Vegas clearly wasn’t her idea like we all thought it was.  Idk… if she does return to the stage, I see her doing a smaller tour.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I think Vegas might be a traumatic place for her.    She was basically locked in a hotel room when she wasn’t working and in a dressing room before working.  She said she got to go out for what, once?  Vegas clearly wasn’t her idea like we all thought it was.  Idk… if she does return to the stage, I see her doing a smaller tour.

I totally understand what you’re saying. That may be true however doing it on her own terms and at her own control could be so therapeutic for her. Vegas would also be the easiest way for her to perform yet still have a low key life while still making millions of dollars! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think alot of options will soon become available .. vegas and other options.. she hasn't done what she wants in 13 years. .. she needs to have her break and when she wants to return she can choose how..

Once she shows shes available again her phone will be ringing of the hook.. 

• Super Mods
Just now, Duff Man said:

I think alot of options will soon become available .. vegas and other options.. she hasn't done what she wants in 13 years. .. she needs to have her break and when she wants to return she can choose how..

Once she shows shes available again her phone will be ringing of the hook.. 

:pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped:

• Love 1

I like the idea of a Britney that's not in this kind of stress or anxiety that can trigger someone with social anxiety. The Britney of these months, living her life happily, I love it, it's what she's always dreamed of. She is a very hard working and intelligent woman, and she doesn't sit around and not work, so whatever she decides to do, I am here to support her to the fullest, it doesn't always have to be about music or touring, I think starting to try other things for someone so creative will be great. SHE IS THE BOSS AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE LAST WORD. In the meantime enjoy life beautiful soul. 💝

• Love 6

I think Britney's main focus right now has to be trying to have another baby. shes 41 in December so isnt getting younger. shes got years and years left to return to vegas but biologically doesnt to have a baby. Like @ThisMeowBiteback says she could have a surrogate but i think Britney will want to have a baby herself if she can, and that has to be her main focus right now 

• Love 3

She can just do one concert special and sell it to big networks. I dont care buying and watching it every day 😂 I really do not think she is willing to perform and this time of her life.  Maybe she will come back to the residency after two years or more, in her our own terms, own ideas, own control. She was very much in her own terms back in her prime prior to the Conservatorship so imagine what she’s capable of doing now plus the maturity. But she has to fulfill her own happiness first, like having a baby and a lovely family. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block