One year ago today Britney testified: ‘I Just Want My Life Back’

It's unbelievable how much has changed in just one year. That makes me so hopeful for her future; she still has a lot of healing to do, but she's already come such a long way in one year, so imagine where she will be in two or three or five years' time?

When she gave that testimony, I would not have dared to hope that only a few months later the nightmare of the conservatorship would finally be over, and that only a year later she would have the wedding of her dreams. It truly is like a fairytale.

• Love 5

Yass kween! Already a year!?

well, this is a reason to drink a beer or two, tonight!

music video drinking GIF

I'm so happy for her at how her life has improved, still waiting for her to read for filth all of her "family" and put em in jail tho. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

I remember listening to her testimony and couldn't hold my tears of anger, I was livid wanting to punch her father and all of those brats in the face, literally. :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 1

I remember being un shock, sweating while listening. I couldn't believe she was saying all those things that we already knew. Mentioning conservatorship for the first time was so wierd. I'm SO glad she has the life she wants right now.

Sometimes I wonder if it would be better for her to leave just everything behind and start over with Sam. But these people like she said "can't walk away so easily" justice has to be served.

Here's to the strongest girl of all. The beautiful Britney Spears. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 1

I’ll never forget how powerful it was when one of the first things we heard from Britney was her interrupting an attorney who was trying to silence her by making the rest of the hearing private.

My jaw literally dropped. I knew the rest of the hearing was going to be game changing after that. And wow, was it game changing. After years of silence and oppression, we finally got to hear Britney’s voice and the truth. What a powerful woman. I’m so happy that she finally got her freedom back. Next up: justice and peace. 

• Love 9

Britney stunned me with her testimony. Something was always fishy, but deep down, Team Con's gaslighting had worked on me. I never knew if she wanted it or not. 

When she cut in on Jamie's lawyers trying to make the hearing private by saying "Actually I think they've done a pretty good job at exploiting my life, so I'd like it to be open" was :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

And then for her to tell the truth and call out her family and the system in front of all of them was so brave and inspiring.

• Like 4

This is one of those moments, where people remember EXACTLY what they were doing when it happened! I recorded it on my phone as it was happening live and cried like a baby! So many feels that day! But above all immense pride of her courage and dignity ❤️

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block