10 years ago Lana Del Rey Released ‘Summertime Sadness’

Cqleb

9 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

The sheer insult to Lana’s artistic growth. Reported and banned.

Sonically, these are all better than Summertime Sadness. Songs like West Coast, God Knows I Tried, Ride and the greatest are some of the greatest songs of all time. Just say you lack taste and prefer a Top 40 hit and go. 

Art is subjective! I love Lana, so many memories. 

20 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I think if you’re a fan of this song, I think you’ll enjoy her Born To Die and  Lust For Life albums. Ultra violence is a great album but more rock. Her latest two albums has been a let down to me, but she has a lot of work that’s just so passionate and mesmerizing. 

Indeed. My fave albums of hers will always be:

Born To Die

Ultraviolence

Lust For Life

I agreed with her last two records, they're a bit of a let down to  me too. Only liked a couple  of songs from those two.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
16 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Don’t listen to @MikeHunt!!!!! Born To Die Paradise Edition is a great place to start but do NOT listen to Lust For Life. That’s like telling someone who’s trying to get into Britney’s music to listen to Femme Fatale or Britney Jean. 

Her holy trinity is Born To Die Paradise Edition, Ultraviolence and Norman ******* Rockwell. Ultraviolence is a brilliant and emotionally raw album with a lot of classic rock and roll flares. Can’t say enough great things about it. You will surely love it. Whatever you do, don’t start with Lust For Life. Her last 2 albums aren’t anything special either.

Hey I listened to Born To Die Paradise Edition like you said and I liked it.

My faves were: Dark Paradise, Diet Mountain Dew, Video Games, Blue Jeans and Born To Die.

Also Summertime Sadness of course.

Thanks for recommending it, I really did like it 

On 6/26/2022 at 2:45 PM, cubasterd said:

I know what you mean. Summertime Sadness marked the end of Born to Die era, for me.

But you must have missed out on "Young and Beautiful" if you think thats her last good song . It has that  Born to Die sound and its probably her most epic song.

will you still love me, will you still love me, if i'm no longer sl*t and h*e... i know u will.... ICONIC BOP.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block