Britney's cousin says Jamie Spears THREATENED to have her "DEAD IN A DITCH" if she answered Britney’s phone calls during CONservatorship

17 minutes ago, queenofhearts said:

that's what jason alexander posted the other day

so how we know that's real?

but I really do believe Alli

That's why I only posted this part of Alli, unfortunately he misled Alli by telling her that he was communicating with Britney and that she misses her. I don't post that part because it's not worth it for us to give that platform to JA. But anyway, this is the only part worth focusing on, so you know the extent of James Spears.

• Love 6
14 hours ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Oh I totally believe it.. And he threatened britney constantly too with taking the kids away or making her image look bad etc etc.. anything to hurt her cause he's an alcoholic abusive pos.. 

Ya know Britney mentioned she’s been embarrassed so many times by team and has me wondering now if they purposely use to photoshop her photos so badly just to punish her? They did it with the glory album cover so I wouldn’t be surprised  

• Love 3

Out of all the Spears family Alli always seemed like the most normal one even though she was there for the breakdown etc and could arguably be considered a shady person because of that.

I watched an interview of hers from like 2009 and I got the impression she was just a very normal young girl who was looking to have fun with Britney because it's what she believed young girls their age should be doing rather than stay cooped up in the house all day with paparazzi outside. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Freakshow__ said:

I'm guessing Britney doesn't know who to trust anymore. Was isolated from everyone for over a decade and who knows the amount of lies they made her believe. And also Britney is not the same person she was in 2007. None of us.

You're probably right, that may be the case. But it'd be nice if Britney would have anyone from her family by her side, and I can't see anyone else from the Spears family than Alli who would support her, and who was anti cship. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Wait y'all are talking like there's going to be a trial... What? Did I miss something?

Has Rosengart submitted a lawsuit? There has to be a real lawsuit submitted suing for human trafficking. Right now I'm understanding that Rosengart is still trying to get Jaime to answer questions under oath about the conservatorship -- that is not a separate lawsuit, just wrapping up things about the conservatorship .

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block