Kate Bush tops oçc charts, and breaks records. But not without controversy as the policies was lifted for Kate Bush only

Congrats, to Kate Bush, for topping the oçc charts.

But if it wasn't for a controversial decision by the occ, this wouldn't have happened.

The track is considered old by the chart's practices and standards, which if it wasn't for the special treatment (being called out by all Fans of veteran Acts ).

Cos you see. Each track has a 7,000 points, Kate normally gets hers cuts in half as it is an older track, controversially, Kate would normally donate 4K of her streaming points to Harry styles, as he is a newer track that's more popular, buy a last minute decision nixed it but just for Kate Bush, lambs have had it hard for their queen to top the UK charts with her Christmas Track,cos of these rules, but most are saying if Kate Bush gets these rules lifted for her. It should be for all tracks older than 2022 or any current year.

@Slayer

@Jordan Miller

@Isla

@AndyFoster

2 hours ago, Stefani said:

The fact that this song blew up just because of Stranger Things. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted: It's a cute bop, but there are dozens of better songs that encapsulate the 80s. 

They used Material girl and dress you up for the mall scene and as crystal ssid watching them dress to the material girl somg fit the scene. 

But apparently The Kate Bush track is gonna be a much bigger use in thr finale.

Crystal and me said, yep they're gonna kill sadie sink as that's her character's favourite song and a beloved cast member always dies and it's the teens never Hopper or Winona ryder. The adults are always safe. 

I say let her have her moment. With such a massive positive response of streaming and sales, it would be ridiculous to block her from number 1 when she had a large lead over Harry Styles.

Case in point. Blackout clearly was not the most bought album that week. The rule had to change, because it would have been ridiculous to have the clear winner in sales to debut at number 2.

On 6/18/2022 at 2:56 PM, Frankie8 said:

I say let her have her moment. With such a massive positive response of streaming and sales, it would be ridiculous to block her from number 1 when she had a large lead over Harry Styles.

Case in point. Blackout clearly was not the most bought album that week. The rule had to change, because it would have been ridiculous to have the clear winner in sales to debut at number 2.

But, technically blackout was supposed to be come out November 13, Perez the swine leaked the album in full, Hive rush released, and sued him, they settled as most cases do.

She probably wouldn't have gone to number one either.

as I am by Alicia keys and Taking chances by Celine Dion came out that Tuesday, I don't know blackout would have probably debuted at #3 or #4 that release week.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block