Why is nobody fighting for Wendy Williams?

I thought it was widely known that she has health problems as seen when she fainted on television, and Graves' disease. So at the very least I understand why she would be put in a temporary conservatorship. 

Y'all need to remember that conservatorships aren't inherently bad. Not every situation will mirror what Britney went through. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 2

Wells fargo/ex team? really is playing her dirty they have so many lawsuits against them that I wonder why people still bank there. I really hope Wendy gets her money and her show back but it is ending Friday. It's interesting that she has went on record about it and it is still continuing? Idk why but there is a lot the public doesn't know but it looks shady or more to the story. She is not a horrible person she entertained/s people with her opinion personality and sometimes incorrect or out of line but she is unique and it really is sad how the show is ending without her. 

2 hours ago, Stefani said:

I thought it was widely known that she has health problems as seen when she fainted on television, and Graves' disease. So at the very least I understand why she would be put in a temporary conservatorship. 

Y'all need to remember that conservatorships aren't inherently bad. Not every situation will mirror what Britney went through. 

Bull****. 

She is STILL not someone who needs a conservatorship! MANY old people have health issues and many of them don't get placed under conservatorships. Save it.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block