Why is nobody fighting for Wendy Williams?

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

My friend said this is Karma, like people said. The fact that Whitney Houston was actually ready to bring nippy out and kick her *** with her girlfriend, definitely shows that Wendy had this coming and that's why there is no sympathy, cos everybody said if Perez Hilton had this happen to him gays would be partying for the take down of Satan to them.

By any chance do you live outside the US?

something I’ve learned is that people’s relationship with banks is very culturally driven. For instance, my Spanish teacher from Argentina always taught that the only smart place to keep your money is “en la cama.”

I don’t think anyone deserves to have their rights taken away like that. I also don’t think people going through the worst traumas of their life deserve to be made fun of and derided on national television for “entertainment “

You reap what you sow…

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Like 1

I mean, I’m the kind of person to think that wars and politics are the kinds of things people should be hating, and sending karma not a TV host talking about celebrities.

she is a woman just like you who worked hard, and earned her lifestyle and money, only to be taken away by a Conservatorship 

I don’t find this fair to anybody, but call me crazy then 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RebellionSparkles said:

By any chance do you live outside the US?

something I’ve learned is that people’s relationship with banks is very culturally driven. For instance, my Spanish teacher from Argentina always taught that the only smart place to keep your money is “en la cama.”

I would never trust a bank that much to have no money somewhere else. 

It seems like i'm not the only one. 

I need the money in my hands, cash. 

But yes it's very culturally driven in each country.

Even in europe it's not the same, sweden is all for creditcards and in germany you are sometimes completely lost without money in your pocket. 

14 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Bull****. 

She is STILL not someone who needs a conservatorship! MANY old people have health issues and many of them don't get placed under conservatorships. Save it.

Well technically conservatorships are literally for old people. That’s the point. A lot of old people are actually under many various conservatorships. So technically what you’re saying is not true. 

No opinion on the Wendy matter tho..

3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Dude, a bank put Wendy Williams in a CONservatorship to prevent her from changing banks (AKA they stole her money). That’s terrifying.

This is the scariest thing I’ve seen in my career (including the global financial crisis). Wells Fargo not only stole Wendy’s money, they stole her freedom.

a brief history of banking…

since the beginning of time banks have been trying to steal peoples money. It is actually extremely hard to to prevent banks from stealing people’s money. The US banking/financial system is the only thing the US is the best in the world at doing. That’s why the US Dollar is used around the world.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monetary_hegemony

The US built a strong system by creating trust that you can get your money out of the bank whenever you want it…that’s why we do lots of monetary easing and bank bailouts during tough times. Trust takes a century to build and a moment to break.

It’s terrifying that Wells Fargo wasn’t immediately sanctioned for doing this. AND it’s terrifying that this appeared to be a playbook…I doubt this is the first time they have done this.

So forget your feelings about Wendy Williams. She tried to switch banks, and the bank stole her money and her freedom. 

I understand ALL of that, but I said what I said.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Jajajajajajajaja latinos still living in the 1940s. Millions of poor people in Brazil think that way. What the lack of education does to people, right?

Lol…but my point is to highlight the cultural difference about how people feel about banks. In the US Pretty much everyone thinks the gov’t is bad but NO ONE questions the security of a bank—I’m trying to Teach that the US is probably unique in that everyoneee feels they can trust their bank. Everything else here is s.hit 😆

…and Brazilian banks (and some neighbors)…there have been near misses where intervention was required to prevent a crisis. And that’s all I’ll say about that 💅

8 hours ago, dritney said:

How does this make you any better than her?

wendy said and wished abhorrent things upon a person who would never hurt a fly. she chose to base her entire career on cruelty

therefore i have no sympathy for this bi.tch and don’t give a fu.ck about your stance regarding moral ethics either. probably the type of person who thinks britney should give her the time of day lmao, and if not, why not? 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, A.a.A said:

Well technically conservatorships are literally for old people. That’s the point. A lot of old people are actually under many various conservatorships. So technically what you’re saying is not true. 

No opinion on the Wendy matter tho..

Conservatorships are not needed in general.

Don't get me wrong, some people are indeed too old to do their own business, but it doesn't mean they shouldn't have any rights? What kind of human rights desaster is this?  

It surprises me, that it never is a poor woman who gets a conservatorship. 

Imho She can spend her money until she has zero dollars, it's her life! 

And: 

14 hours ago, neko said:

wendy said and wished abhorrent things upon a person who would never hurt a fly. she chose to base her entire career on cruelty

therefore i have no sympathy for this bi.tch and don’t give a fu.ck about your stance regarding moral ethics either. probably the type of person who thinks britney should give her the time of day lmao, and if not, why not? 

Okay, but the next victim might be innocent. 

• Love 2

Wendy Williams deserves her freedom just as much as anyone else does. She’s been speaking out here and there, like when she was on that podcast with Fat Joe, she said that she literally only had $2 left to herself and that everything else she had earned and worked for was completely inaccessible. She should be given the same attention and energy that Britney was given. The only thing is that she seems to have a reputation that precedes her. But I Love Wendy, and I miss her on TV. #FreeWendy

• Like 1

I do feel terrible for her. It should be completely illegal what’s happening to her. The laws in this country are messed up. How can anyone just take over someone’s finances and/or life against their will?

I understand why people will say things like “karma” for what’s happening to her, but I just want to say that a threat to one person’s freedom is a threat to the freedom of all people. Everyone should be alarmed by this. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I do feel terrible for her. It should be completely illegal what’s happening to her. The laws in this country are messed up. How can anyone just take over someone’s finances and/or life against their will?

I understand why people will say things like “karma” for what’s happening to her, but I just want to say that a threat to one person’s freedom is a threat to the freedom of all people. Everyone should be alarmed by this. 

Yes #FreeWendyWilliams 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block