Why is nobody fighting for Wendy Williams?

4 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I have no idea why people arent fighting for Wendy.  Financially this is worse than what happened to Britney. This is Wells Fargo saying we own your money, not you.  

Jamie literally said “I AM Britney Spears” and made her perform as his personal cash-cow for 14 years, while she wasn’t allowed to buy a pair of sneakers 

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, mythology said:

Because she deserves it.  She’s a vile human being and I hope she remains in a c ship for the rest of her life:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Well, you seem even worst than her, geez... :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

NO ONE deserves a situation like this. What a disgrace for a Britney fan after all Brit's battle with her c-ship... :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

The evilness some have here, WTF :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

puke GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods

Oh yeah I actually feel very sad for her, she didn't deserve it. I know a lot of army hate her for being pro-cship but she did say in the end that the Spears family had her fooled and wished death upon them :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I really do think she had no idea the cship was that bad on Brit. 

It is ironic how a nearly exact same thing happened to her though, poor soul. I hope it doesnt become nearly as bad as Brit's. She doesn't really have an enormous following like Britney, she's not a pop phenomenon, so I don't know how she will get the support to break free.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I mean... What she spending friviolously or something? 

The conversation about the need/benefit of conservatorships is a red herring—a distraction that should be avoided.

Wells Fargo has a history of corruption and stealing people’s money in a similar fashion. Imagine trying to switch your bank account from Wells Fargo to Chase, and Wells Fargo puts you in a CONservatorship…it’s effed up.

• Like 1

While no one deserves this, it's kinda hard to feel pity or sympathy for her.

She's kinda on the level of Perez Hilton for me, where I can't really say that I care what happens to them. When you consistently bully people, why should anyone care?

I am going to wish her the best though and hope she can overcome her karma.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, frederiickx said:

Nope. She has a conservator now over her money. The media tried to spin it as a win, but it is not a win at all. She's in a conservatorship she does not want.

In a way, being married protected her money. She wants to put her son in charge and they won't let her do that either

5 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

While no one deserves this, it's kinda hard to feel pity or sympathy for her.

She's kinda on the level of Perez Hilton for me, where I can't really say that I care what happens to them. When you consistently bully people, why should anyone care?

I am going to wish her the best though and hope she can overcome her karma.

Dude, a bank put Wendy Williams in a CONservatorship to prevent her from changing banks (AKA they stole her money). That’s terrifying.

This is the scariest thing I’ve seen in my career (including the global financial crisis). Wells Fargo not only stole Wendy’s money, they stole her freedom.

a brief history of banking…

since the beginning of time banks have been trying to steal peoples money. It is actually extremely hard to to prevent banks from stealing people’s money. The US banking/financial system is the only thing the US is the best in the world at doing. That’s why the US Dollar is used around the world.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monetary_hegemony

The US built a strong system by creating trust that you can get your money out of the bank whenever you want it…that’s why we do lots of monetary easing and bank bailouts during tough times. Trust takes a century to build and a moment to break.

It’s terrifying that Wells Fargo wasn’t immediately sanctioned for doing this. AND it’s terrifying that this appeared to be a playbook…I doubt this is the first time they have done this.

So forget your feelings about Wendy Williams. She tried to switch banks, and the bank stole her money and her freedom. 

6 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The conversation about the need/benefit of conservatorships is a red herring—a distraction that should be avoided.

Wells Fargo has a history of corruption and stealing people’s money in a similar fashion. Imagine trying to switch your bank account from Wells Fargo to Chase, and Wells Fargo puts you in a CONservatorship…it’s effed up.

So then - no. There was no imminent reason to think her money was of any threat then. 

12 hours ago, nwonder said:

It’s scary how easily this can happen to anyone 

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

12 hours ago, Aymama said:

It doesn’t though, unless you’re wealthy. Ain’t nobody trying to take over my bank account and I probably spend more than Wendy 

Wendy had $7mm at Wells Fargo. So Wells Fargo did this to save a $70k commission.

Wells Fargo typically only steals from poor people bc they can’t complain. 
My underlying assumption is that Wendy is the wealthiest client Wells Fargo has ever put in a CON. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

So then - no. There was no imminent reason to think her money was of any threat then. 

It shouldn’t matter. But no, her money was not at threat. She just wanted to change banks bc she didn’t like how they were handling her money.

which makes sense because WFC is the worsttttt in the biz at money management, and they have corruption too entrenched to get rid of.

I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever let Wells Fargo touch my money.

so this really isn’t about Wendy. It’s about Wells Fargo being Wells Fargo and stealing people’s money again. But now they are stealing their freedom too.

• Like 1

My friend said this is Karma, like people said. The fact that Whitney Houston was actually ready to bring nippy out and kick her *** with her girlfriend, definitely shows that Wendy had this coming and that's why there is no sympathy, cos everybody said if Perez Hilton had this happen to him gays would be partying for the take down of Satan to them.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block