Why is nobody fighting for Wendy Williams?

On 6/18/2022 at 8:10 AM, Alexanda said:

Conservatorships are not needed in general.

Don't get me wrong, some people are indeed too old to do their own business, but it doesn't mean they shouldn't have any rights? What kind of human rights desaster is this?  

It surprises me, that it never is a poor woman who gets a conservatorship. 

Imho She can spend her money until she has zero dollars, it's her life! 

And: 

Okay, but the next victim might be innocent. 

Agree with everything…EXCEPT “the next victim might be innocent.” Wendy Williams IS innocent because a bank has no right to take away someone’s money.

Wendy has been problematic and never kind to Britney…but what does that have to do with Wells Fargo?

Bank regulations don’t consider Stan wars as an exception to excuse theft.

2 hours ago, Heyah said:

Surely there must be some evidence that her financial well-being is at risk, otherwise how could this even happen? 

Also the title of this topic is misleading. Wendy’s lawyers ARE fighting for her.

Didn’t you see what happened with Britney?

The one thing I hope people learn from Wendy Williams is that normal people are at risk at Wells Fargo. And in all likelihood Minorities, and gay people are at higher risk. All you need is a racist or homophobic person to sign a piece of paper saying the person is “at risk.”

One particular risk for gay couples is if they wanted to have a baby (which is extremely expensive). Any homophobic person would say “their money was at risk” bc they were trying to withdraw $xx…and boom Wells Fargo owns you. Bye bye freedom

On 6/17/2022 at 3:50 AM, Stefani said:

I thought it was widely known that she has health problems as seen when she fainted on television, and Graves' disease. So at the very least I understand why she would be put in a temporary conservatorship. 

Y'all need to remember that conservatorships aren't inherently bad. Not every situation will mirror what Britney went through. 

Cause people that have health problems can't be on their own? That's one bold statement you gave between the lines.

The only people with "health problems" that can't function (with money) on their own are addicts or braindead people. Even people with authism can be in charge with their own money.

In my country there are only few examples of reasons to be in conservatorships;

- people in serious debts.

- braindead/people with dementia

- addicts.

A disease likes Graves is in no way possible a reason to be in a conservatorship and is merely an excuse.

• Love 1
Just now, IForgotYouExisted said:

Cause people that have health problems can't be on their own? That's one bold statement you gave between the lines.

The only people with "health problems" that can't function (with money) on their own are addicts or braindead people. Even people with authism can be in charge with their own money.

- addicts.

A disease likes Graves is in no way possible a reason to be in a conservatorship and is merely an excuse.

What country do you live? I’ve been very curious about how other countries handle conservatorships.

The Britneyarmy at its best:

Fights for freedom, says it's karma when it happens to somebody that bullied Britney before.

I am no fan of Wendy at all but she doesn't deserve a conservatorship for that. How cruel some of you can be is just beyond me.

We saw what it did to Britney, I wouldn't wish it to my worst enemy!! A conservatorship should always be the very last resort which should be very well documented as to why nothing else helped. Not just because they think it's the best option.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

What country do you live? I’ve been very curious about how other countries handle conservatorships.

Belgium. And even in my country people aren't to be trusted with this. Many cases of people in serious debts have been getting out they were getting stolen by the conservator. In some cases, some people even completely paid off their debts but their conservator kept them in believing they were still in debt, raking in all the money.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

- addicts.

Also something to remember…in the US everything sucks. The government safety nets are 🙄

the premise of our gov’t and economy is individualism…pay for your own healthcare, etc etc. SO the only thing that is sacred here is money. Money is our only access to life…so if someone steals your money that is the equivalent to someone stealing your life. And if someone CONTROLS your money, it is akin to slavery.

5 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

The Britneyarmy at its best:

Fights for freedom, says it's karma when it happens to somebody that bullied Britney before.

I am no fan of Wendy at all but she doesn't deserve a conservatorship for that. How cruel some of you can be is just beyond me.

We saw what it did to Britney, I wouldn't wish it to my worst enemy!! A conservatorship should always be the very last resort which should be very well documented as to why nothing else helped. Not just because they think it's the best option.

Yeah - agree with this. And there are no regulations for treatment of a conservatee. That plus no govt resources that guarantee humane treatment of people…this is a particularly dangerous situations. The CONservator will pay THEMSELVES a fee before they pay for the conservatees food.

our friends in the US disability communities are for the abolition of CONservatorships, because it more often than not is used  to take advantage of them.

Unregulated capitalism will always devolve into slavery…CONservatorships are the tool in the US allowing that to happen.

Yeah, 13 years of conservatorship while milking the golden cow? no

Some time off (even if that includes freezing your bank account) because you are showing clear unprofessional behaviour that got you kicked out?

Yeah let it be for w while, until she gets better.

Also, Karma is Britney ****** 

19 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

Yeah, 13 years of conservatorship while milking the golden cow? no

Some time off (even if that includes freezing your bank account) because you are showing clear unprofessional behaviour that got you kicked out?

Yeah let it be for w while, until she gets better.

Also, Karma is Britney ****** 

in 2008 people were saying the same about Britney, "some time off (even if that includes freezing your bank account) because you are showing clear unprofessional behaviour that got you kicked out? Yeah let it be for w while, until she gets better."

please, be better

• Love 1
On 6/16/2022 at 10:09 PM, davelivesfree said:

“AMERICA, THE LAND OF THE FREE…”

Calm Down Tiffany Pollard GIF

I feel so bad for Wendy’s situation… :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

IKR? It's funny how they call it "the best country" "the land of the free" and has 0 gun control, mental health laws that are horribly outdated, starts wars for "peace", genocide and... well imma stop myself here.

I can't with all the suckers for money that ruin other people's life. Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• Like 1
On 6/20/2022 at 3:26 PM, Applejack said:

in 2008 people were saying the same about Britney, "some time off (even if that includes freezing your bank account) because you are showing clear unprofessional behaviour that got you kicked out? Yeah let it be for w while, until she gets better."

please, be better

Britney started working right after the conservatorship. Nothing to compare with WW

And Britney was never a b i ch. so did not have Karma knocking at her door.

15 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

Britney started working right after the conservatorship. Nothing to compare with WW

And Britney was never a b i ch. so did not have Karma knocking at her door.

yeah, if you are a b i ch, you're allowed to be treated as a subhuman. That's how you sound and that's how everyone said about Britney.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block