BTS announce hiatus to focus on solo projects

Don’t care for them.  Don’t know any of their music, but it always baffles me why successful groups do this.  VERY rarely does it end in success and when it does it’s only success for like one of the members.  I’d prefer a steady paycheck lol.  I’m assuming there is one that is more popular than the rest and thinks they will have a big solo career so I guess good luck to that one.  I know the K-POP machine doesn’t give af about its artists so maybe this is best for their health.

• Love 1

They truly should've NEVER take that American 1D pop sound they are doing now. I love them PRE-"murica". They have lost a lot of their urban sound and now they sound like the typical cute boy band out there. Butter, dynamite,...They are so bad imo. But as long as they are happy and seeing those paychecks...

I’m glad BTS will finally take a real break. Whether it’s because of military enlistment, or solo projects, they have worked their ***** off and deserve to rest. I also heard that their management company is freaking out since they are pretty much their cash cow LOL good luck to them! ✌️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block