Madame X turns 3

One of the worst albums ever made but yet I still see a sliver of artistic merit in there. The ****ty generic trap production and headache inducing vocals overshadow any of that, though. Seriously, I still can't understand how an artist of her calibre could release an album with vocals that bad. I've completely lost interest in anything Madonna does next because of this album. Sadly the awful Frozen remixes have also made it clear she's going to stick with this sound for a while. 

I am a big fan of Madonna and I think it could be a much better album than it ended up being.

I would have cut the songs with Maluma and Anitta, maybe work with them on another occasion, maybe as loose singles. IMO

It was a mistake to release that crap Medellin as the lead single. God Control was the best choice, followed by Killers Who Are Partying. Then Rise could have closed the promotion with a tour performance.

It had everything to be a mature and reflective recording, and it ended up being kind of frustrating to see the potential wasted with a lot of fillers.

The project could easily have 10 songs. I hate albums longer than 10-12 songs, with very few exceptions.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block