Why Beyoncé announce B7 B8 the day after Britney’s wedding

i highly doubt it was intentional. album releases are planned months in advance. and anyway why the hell would Beyonce do it intentionally. she never seemed to be that kind of person and i dont recall any beef between Britney and Beyonce??

and as much as i love Britney and im so happy for her, why should it halt the entire music world and stop artists announcing albums??

• Love 4
15 hours ago, HisNameisChase said:

I doubt it was intentional, but Beyonce surprisingly released her album with Jay-Z at the same time Christina released Liberation lol

but albums get released at the same time all of the time. i mean, on that basis i personally think  Adele should be banned forever for releasing an album because when she does no one has a chance in hell of being no1 for the next 500 years lol

• Haha 1

Uh, coincidence for sure. I mean Britney’s wedding was sort of supposed to be a secret and unless Beyonce was invited she wouldn’t have know. Even if Beyonce was invited and didn’t go, she waited until the day after. There’s not really a competition here, Britney got married and Beyoncé’s putting out a new album. Pretty unrelated lol 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

but albums get released at the same time all of the time. i mean, on that basis i personally think  Adele should be banned forever for releasing an album because when she does no one has a chance in hell of being no1 for the next 500 years lol

No, it was a surprise release dropped on a Wednesday or Thursday

50 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

No, it was a surprise release dropped on a Wednesday or Thursday

I still think people are thinking way too much into it. like @Jordan Miller has said, i highly doubt Beyonce sat and thought ummm Britneys getting married, i know, let me surprise release a album to piss Britney off and take away all focus off her. why would Beyonce do that? and anyway  Britneys had her wedding, it got all of the coverage its gunna get, we've seen the photos, sam and britney are happy and everyone had a great night. theres not much else to report now anyway apart from JL, Lynne and Jamie talking ****. Maybe this will work in britneys favor as itll stop her family grabbing so many headlines 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.