Britney and Sam granted a protective order from Jason Alexander (who was armed with a knife)

1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Babe, that’s the whole point of security… they’re not allowed to leave and it’s not their job to go buy medicine. At least security caught and arrested him despite him trespassing from the side of the house. Like some of you are so…dumb?

welcome to my ignore list, babe. no hard feelings :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Aymama said:

How do all of you disgusting pricks who thought Britney secretly invited him feel now? I swear people have lost their minds :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

tbh some people on here annoy the hell out of me. we campaigned for years for Britney to be free and make her own decisions...and now shes free and finally marrying Sam, theres ridiculas comments about Jason 'saving' Britney from marrying Sam, the same Britney who we said should make her own decisions about her own life? like you say its disgusting!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I hope people defending Jason are warned after this. He could’ve put her, Sam, the crew and the guests in danger just for a ridiculous myth. It’s disgusting how people think she needs to be saved, from what? i still can’t believe Sam’s the new enemy but horrifying and greedy team con ISN’T.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Apparently Rosengart subpoenaed Jason’s communications aka phone to find out who he has been communicating too. 

good!! I suspect we will find out more in the coming days

geez rosengart has a lot of work to do!! :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

I find it no coincidence he showed up the day of her wedding. He obviously knew ahead of time the day of the wedding, hence Jason said in the video he was there specifically to to crash it. I'll bet good money it was Lynn who told him!! and Lynn heard from Bryan

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I really, really hope to god that this doesn’t end up coming to fruition, but why do I get the feeling that Jason has been manipulated this whole time by Britney’s family in order to eventually kill her? Yes, he’s got some clear issues with his mental health, but something tells me there’s a little more going on behind the scenes.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block