Is BritneyLVR Coming for Us?

My “fit”

”Did you really hide that thread so you could remove that comment about you being a moderator and talking not nice to others? And also my response? And then comment something and then lock it? 

When I tell you I’m cackling. That is actually really embarrassing. Thanks for locking it :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

8 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

My “fit”

”Did you really hide that thread so you could remove that comment about you being a moderator and talking not nice to others? And also my response? And then comment something and then lock it? 

When I tell you I’m cackling. That is actually really embarrassing. Thanks for locking it :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

When people break the rules (like you do on a daily basis) moderators take action.

The only person that is embarrassing here is you :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: