Is BritneyLVR Coming for Us?

I think the lesson that we can learn from this is to not use my iconic presence or name on here as a way to create threads in an attempt to get a hit thread because of adding my name  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

I didn’t make a thread about you and I’m aware that I make a lot of threads but generally, they are about Britney, Exhale or just fun topics. I don’t like to use others as topics and I suggest you learn to do the same. 

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Just now, BritneyLVR said:

I think the lesson that we can learn from this is to not use my iconic presence or name on here as a way to create threads in an attempt to get a hit thread because of adding my name  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I didn’t make a thread about you and I’m aware that I make a lot of threads but generally, they are about Britney, Exhale or just fun topics. I don’t like to use others as topics and I suggest you learn to do the same. 

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

God.   your so up yourself

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TheJayTawndreEffect said:

I wonder if that is even really him in his profile pic? 🤔

Probably not even him :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: 

He allegedly has a lot of different accounts on Exhale and one of them has some random girl as a profile picture :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

Can u imagine pretending to be someone else on Exhale? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: I could never :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay::emma::indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: 

• Haha 8
  • Super Mods
19 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

The reality is, though, that it does appear that your presence or mere mention of your name makes a thread a hit! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: It’s called impact, recognize it! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

21 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I didn’t make a thread about you and I’m aware that I make a lot of threads

The self awareness that that has. The growth that that has. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

The reality is, though, that it does appear that your presence or mere mention of your name makes a thread a hit! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: It’s called impact, recognize it! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

spacer.png

And that’s okay but I can smell shade from a mile away and this was not a praising thread! Nothing of the sort :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: