Is BritneyLVR Coming for Us?

9 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

You are shady, Jay and I’m not buying this for one second! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Here we go again, a thread solely based on trashing BritneyLVR :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I’ll just add this thread to the list of other threads that have been made about me on here mariah carey hello GIF

So someone can dish the jokes and shade but can't take it? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink::lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
  • Like 1
Just now, TheJayTawndreEffect said:

So someone can dish the jokes and shade but can't take it? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink::lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

This isn’t a joke though? You’re literally using me as a topic for your own entertainment. Come at me in a thread that’s not been made about me solely to create drama because you have nothing better to do with your life :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

This isn’t a joke though? You’re literally using me as a topic for your own entertainment. Come at me in a thread that’s not been made about me solely to create drama because you have nothing better to do with your life :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I work two jobs, am room for rent searching, working on sobriety and mental health healing, working on music, writing screenplays. I have plenty to do, sis. You tried.

If you cannot see that I was being playful and if anyone of your favorite users did this thread u would be ecstatic. Don't come for me when I was just being playful. I shouldn't have even said shady earlier because that's not the word for it. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, TheJayTawndreEffect said:

I work two jobs, am room for rent searching, working on sobriety and mental health healing, working on music, writing screenplays. I have plenty to do, sis. You tried.

If you cannot see that I was being playful and if anyone of your favorite users did this thread u would be ecstatic. Don't come for me when I was just being playful. I shouldn't have even said shady earlier because that's not the word for it. 

Jay.  i have tried and failed miserably trying to explain this.  i am now just leaving it.  

3 minutes ago, TheJayTawndreEffect said:

Don’t make me your topic for your attempt at a hit thread. Thanks!