Is BritneyLVR Coming for Us?

1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

It’s funny because if anyone says anything to you that you’re not happy with, you threaten them with a ban which you’ve already proven yourself with your comments here. Why are you even still commenting? Go moderate something and lock this thread up instead of allowing multiple members to “gang up” on me and participating in it. That’s certainly not great moderator behaviour and surely you’d know better. You also didn’t like when threads were made about you if I don’t recall? I don’t have the power to remove the negative comments about myself, like you tend to do :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

Have a great day, Slayer! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Tired Good Night GIF

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

It’s funny because if anyone says anything to you that you’re not happy with, you threaten them with a ban which you’ve already proven yourself with your comments here. Why are you even still commenting? Go moderate something and lock this thread up instead of allowing multiple members to “gang up” on me and participating in it. That’s certainly not great moderator behaviour and surely you’d know better. You also didn’t like when threads were made about you if I don’t recall? I don’t have the power to remove the negative comments about myself, like you tend to do :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

Have a great day, Slayer! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

You're nothing but Exhale's Resident Clown.

You're a complete and utter hypocrite, imagine saying all of this when you kept encouraging people to 'gang up' on me. However, you don't like it when it happens to you? 

Why wouldn't I comment? I don't have an issue with the thread, i'm quite happy repeatedly putting you in your place and watching you scramble to attempt to formulate a sentence or respond with a single gif so you don't have to use your brain.

How would you know anything about great moderator behaviour? You're nothing but a troll and someone who was removed from the CC team within 24 hours :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You're nothing but the laughing stock of the forum, the actual audacity to make comments about Caleb when you're literally his double :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Your whole campaign to become a moderator was insufferable and quite frankly embarrassing.

Do yourself a favour and go to that 'whole other world' outside of Exhale that you talk about, it sounds like you're due a long visit.

Goodbye? Thank god, lets hope that you are truly #OverIt.

I know you won't be able to resist reacting/responding to this because you're so self absorbed :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You're nothing but Exhale's Resident Clown.

You're a complete and utter hypocrite, imagine saying all of this when you kept encouraging people to 'gang up' on me. However, you don't like it when it happens to you? 

Why wouldn't I comment? I don't have an issue with the thread, i'm quite happy repeatedly putting you in your place and watching you scramble to attempt to formulate a sentence or respond with a single gif so you don't have to use your brain.

How would you know anything about great moderator behaviour? You're nothing but a troll and someone who was removed from the CC team within 24 hours :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You're nothing but the laughing stock of the forum, the actual audacity to make comments about Caleb when you're literally his double :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: Your whole campaign to become a moderator was insufferable and quite frankly embarrassing.

Do yourself a favour go to the 'whole other world' outside of Exhale that you talk about, it sounds like you're due a long visit.

Goodbye? Thank god, lets hope that you are truly #OverIt.

I know you won't be able to resist reacting/responding to this because you're so self absorbed :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Why do you obsess with bringing that situation up? Didn’t you bring that up last time? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Yes, I was asked to be a CC and there was a meltdown by some (mostly you) and you threw a hissy fit :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I just wanted to remind you that being on the Exhale team isn’t an accomplishment to me so if you’re trying to rub whatever in, cool. That campaign was a joke to go along with everything. Entertainment and boy did you all get entertained by it, having multiple threads made about me because of so. I’m fine with not being apart of the team because as we have already seen from comments made by other mods, you are no treat to work with! I’d say it was a blessing really! You obviously care enough because here you are, still commenting :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Are you done? 

• Haha 1

What even is this?

Is this two grown men doing like high school level drama? The irrelevance...

This topic is such a waste of energy and time but i think it's quite fascinating how many comments are in here somehow.

There are only one crown and that has been taken by Jordan. None of yall can dethrone him. 

I'm just a simple layman in here, feeling like i watch some petty aristocrats or landlords argue over imaginary power and politics. Like someone wanting to protect their image, and the other one using said image to garner attention to themselves.  

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

What even is this?

This topic is such a waste of energy and time but i think it's quite fascinating how many comments are in here somehow.

There are only two crowns and they have been taken by Jordan and Slayer. None of yall can dethrone them. 

I'm just a simple layman in here, feeling like i watch some petty aristocrats or landlords argue over imaginary power and politics. Like someone wanting to protect their image, and the other one using said image to garner attention to themselves.  

what one am i?

10 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Why do you obsess with bringing that situation up? Didn’t you bring that up last time? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: Yes, I was asked to be a CC and there was a meltdown by some (mostly you) and you threw a hissy fit :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I just wanted to remind you that being on the Exhale team isn’t an accomplishment to me so if you’re trying to rub whatever in, cool. That campaign was a joke to go along with everything. Entertainment and boy did you all get entertained by it, having multiple threads made about me because of so. I’m fine with not being apart of the team because as we have already seen from comments made by other mods, you are no treat to work with! I’d say it was a blessing really! You obviously care enough because here you are, still commenting :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Are you done? 

You made a whole group chat with the moderators saying why you should be a moderator :saywat-towelney:so please tell me how you were joking? If I am no treat to work with, you’d truly be insufferable :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Let me do you a favour and end your suffering in this thread, you’re welcome! 

• Haha 7
Just now, Slayer said:

You made a whole group chat with the moderators saying why you should be a moderator :saywat-towelney:so please tell me how you were joking? If I am no treat to work with, you’d truly be insufferable :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Let me do you a favour and end your suffering in this thread, you’re welcome! 

I was asked to do that by Jordan :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: also remember that thread about you that was made? How did you feel? Didn’t you remove the comments and lock it? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

7 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

What even is this?

There are only one crown and that has been taken by Jordan. None of yall can dethrone him. 

Girl go to sleep 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

I was asked to do that by Jordan :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: also remember that thread about you that was made? How did you feel? Didn’t you remove the comments and lock it? :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

You mean the group chat Jordan wasn’t aware of? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: In which you disrespected all moderators and said it didn’t matter what we thought of you :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3