first card is 10 of clubs: talks about social prominence.   its also the card of business and career. also can mean a change of business Ownership 

The second card  is Eight of Hearts: talks about togetherness. 
third card is the five of hearts:  talks about a desired opportunity

Fourth card is the six of diamonds: talks about being possessive.  can also represent technology
 Fifth Card is the ten of hearts:  means Victory fulfillment

• Like 1

my take from this is britney has control of her instagram again (change of ownership, victory) and is using it in a similar way to how she used to use her website back in the day. to bring herself closer to her fans (desired opportunity, togetherness).

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

@easy i just wonder what the possessiveness is

if it's about britney she's probably being possessive over her outlet to share herself with the world on her terms. not wanting to be told to use it in a marketing way like how the rest of celebrities typically use their social media.

• Love 2
On 6/5/2022 at 4:18 PM, easy said:

my take from this is britney has control of her instagram again (change of ownership, victory) and is using it in a similar way to how she used to use her website back in the day. to bring herself closer to her fans (desired opportunity, togetherness).

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block