Jump to content

‘DYFO’ Solo Vocal Mix


Recommended Posts

If only this could be a single... Imagine! This would slay everywhere, she could do a random video in her big house running around and dancing and would be enough! 

And would slay on TikTok too. Oh gosh! ❤️❤️❤️

  • Love 1
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, Brispea said:

It’s removed and not on Twitter either 😒😩

The link is right there on the OP

EDIT: It seems Exhale is censoring **** from the link. Go to Britney Online and it's the first post. Also:

 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Gioney said:

If only this could be a single... Imagine! This would slay everywhere, she could do a random video in her big house running around and dancing and would be enough! 

And would slay on TikTok too. Oh gosh! ❤️❤️❤️

this song would be a SMASH for real

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Content Curators
31 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

RCA has been super vigilant about keeping this song from being out there as opposed to a lot of other leaked ones.  I wonder if they are keeping this as a possible official future release.

I’ve noticed this, Its maybe because max Martin is a big deal and has credits 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

RCA has been super vigilant about keeping this song from being out there as opposed to a lot of other leaked ones.  I wonder if they are keeping this as a possible official future release.

I think it's because of this:

2 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

I’ve noticed this, Its maybe because max Martin is a big deal and has credits 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I love this song! I also love this mix. I replaced the other demo in my library with this. I’ll have to upload the remaster I did. Tried to even out the volume and redid the bridge with her new vocals so it’s more like Nicole’s demo

As someone who stans this song and is in my top fave songs ever... I would love to hear what you were able to do!

I am still waiting for the part "****" to not be censored as it exists just not in good/usable quality...

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...