Sky Ferreira drags Halsey

Behold! Sky Ferreira is definitely back and with a whole new attitude! I never knew she was such a savage. She dragged Halsey for her comments about her Halsey’s record label won’t let her release a song unless it goes viral on tik tok

This dig doesn’t come out of nowhere. Halsey started this “feud” back in the day when Sky Ferreira was fighting Capitol records to release new music. Sky Ferreira had been put on hold for YEARS without much public knowledge as to why she wasn’t allowed to release anything. Halsey then called her Lazy and Spoiled. It’s ironic since Halsey is now in the same situation Sky has been for years. 

At the time, Halsey claimed the image of her messages to be photoshopped.

this was sky’s reaction:

Then, there’s also a time when Halsey tried to rip off Sky’s style and even tried to hire the entire team that worked with Ferreira. Sky called her out on that too!

might I add that both girls are signed to Capitol Records…

I honestly think Halsey should’ve kept her mouth shut. Sky Ferreira has been through enough so it’s refreshing to see her stand up for herself. Plus sky makes better music. Period.

by the way, Sky’s new song “don’t forget” comes out in two days! Support our alt. Indie queen, h03Z!

pre-save the song here:

https://presave.umusic.com/skyferreira-dontforget/thanks

Thoughts?

spacer.png

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Me after standing up for Halsey in the previous thread: :clownery_makeup_meme:

Suddenly I’m reminded why I never really liked Halsey all that much. It seems like she just LOVES to come for the girls… Iggy? Sky? I’m sure there are more too. And for her to turn around and play the victim? Nooo… She’s shown her colors time and time again. It’s time to believe her. She’s a bully. 

I stand by my point about the music industry being corrupt and simply caring about profit over true art, but like… I should have argued my point somewhere else, to someone else’s benefit. I’m done speaking up for someone who will seemingly take any opportunity to bash her fellow women in the industry. 

Bye girl! :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block