Whats your favorite cologne/perfume?

pancake

- Caron Pour Homme. Lavender & vanilla, basically. My favorite one.

- Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (not the “Sauvage” one) Smells like a very aromatic lemon pie with hints of lavender & vetiver. Sweet, aromatic and earthy.

- Lolita Lempicka Mon Parfum. Licorice, anise, cherry and praline… Yummy!

- Boucheron Jaipur Pour Homme. Lots of spices, specially cinnamon, with lemon & lots of carnation. Very exotic, mature and sensual.

- Gucci Bloom. A jasmine & tuberose BOMB. Smells like a blooming white flower paradise.

- Guerlain L’heure Bleue. An heliotrope, iris and violet garden. One of my favorites.

- Guerlain Mitsouko. A classic from another era. Smells like a very luxurious lipstick. Vintage vibes in a good way. Lots of roses, peach & oakmoss. 

- Narciso Rodriguez Poudrée. A powdery heaven… Like a warm hug.

I have a lot more, but this are my favorite ones. I love perfumes :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, xksksks said:

red tobacco mancera. my boyfriend wears this and it smells incredible and lasts ages

im a girl and i like to wear lolitaland by lolita lempicka, tobacco vanille by tom ford, and baccarat rouge 540

oooo red tobacco mancera is woody/spicy

i really need to try this cause i love those

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block