Whats your favorite cologne/perfume?

- Caron Pour Homme. Lavender & vanilla, basically. My favorite one.

- Dior Eau Sauvage Parfum (not the “Sauvage” one) Smells like a very aromatic lemon pie with hints of lavender & vetiver. Sweet, aromatic and earthy.

- Lolita Lempicka Mon Parfum. Licorice, anise, cherry and praline… Yummy!

- Boucheron Jaipur Pour Homme. Lots of spices, specially cinnamon, with lemon & lots of carnation. Very exotic, mature and sensual.

- Gucci Bloom. A jasmine & tuberose BOMB. Smells like a blooming white flower paradise.

- Guerlain L’heure Bleue. An heliotrope, iris and violet garden. One of my favorites.

- Guerlain Mitsouko. A classic from another era. Smells like a very luxurious lipstick. Vintage vibes in a good way. Lots of roses, peach & oakmoss. 

- Narciso Rodriguez Poudrée. A powdery heaven… Like a warm hug.

I have a lot more, but this are my favorite ones. I love perfumes :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

red tobacco mancera. my boyfriend wears this and it smells incredible and lasts ages

im a girl and i like to wear lolitaland by lolita lempicka, tobacco vanille by tom ford, and baccarat rouge 540

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, xksksks said:

red tobacco mancera. my boyfriend wears this and it smells incredible and lasts ages

im a girl and i like to wear lolitaland by lolita lempicka, tobacco vanille by tom ford, and baccarat rouge 540

oooo red tobacco mancera is woody/spicy

i really need to try this cause i love those