Whats your favorite cologne/perfume?

pancake

8 hours ago, davelivesfree said:

Its a musky-powdery-sweet fragance, but without vanilla. Its sweetness comes from the jasmine. Very warn & comfy smell… I love it. I got a lot of compliments ^_^

My favorite caramel perfume is Sacred by Louis Cardin. Smells like toffee/caramel and dark chocolate with makeup powder. It’s the strongest perfume in my collection.

thank you. i love the sound of both. im gonna have to look for both of these next fragrance shop, i’m a sucker for powdery and caramel scents. :3

how long does sacred by louis cardin stay on you?  

also, do you have any recommendations for a strawberry & cream type scent that lasts ages? 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, neko said:

thank you. i love the sound of both. im gonna have to look for both of these next fragrance shop, i’m a sucker for powdery and caramel scents. :3

how long does sacred by louis cardin stay on you?  

also, do you have any recommendations for a strawberry & cream type scent that lasts ages? 

Sacred is the strongest in my collection as I said. On my skin it last 24h with huge projection the first 8-10h (and no more than two sprays) On clothing it last forever... If you love powdery & caramel notes, I think you will love it. It's a very unique perfume, a niche one and affordable.

I dont know anything with strawberry & cream personally... Sorry! Look on YouTube ;)

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

Sacred is the strongest in my collection as I said. On my skin it last 24h with huge projection the first 8-10h (and no more than two sprays) On clothing it last forever... If you love powdery & caramel notes, I think you will love it. It's a very unique perfume, a niche one and affordable.

I dont know anything with strawberry & cream personally... Sorry! Look on YouTube ;)

well i’m sold. thanks again. 

on another note, have you tried cloud by ariana? is it really a good dupe for baccarat rouge 540? i love baccarat and receive it as a gift, but i haven’t tried cloud yet. i’ve read reviews about it but just wondering what your opinion is if you have.

37 minutes ago, neko said:

on another note, have you tried cloud by ariana? is it really a good dupe for baccarat rouge 540? i love baccarat and receive it as a gift, but i haven’t tried cloud yet. i’ve read reviews about it but just wondering what your opinion is if you have.

No, I have not tried Cloud by Ariana yet, but I like Baccarat too! 

15 hours ago, davelivesfree said:

That’s cool! I adore Jaipur. Its the cinnamon and carnation for me. Both so intense and realistic… I love it!!! 

Guerlain makes the most unique & timeless fragances in my opinion. They truly are “magical” as you said.

Yeah, Lolita Mon Parfum can be very sweet… Thankfully not in my skin. Its all about licorice & anise and not the sweet notes. I dont like overly sweet fragances. I love the Au Masculin version too, less sweet, without cherry.

^_^

timeless for sure!! what do you think about samsara?

16 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Spice Bomb Night Vision..the green bottle. I mix 2 sprays of Perry Ellis Pure Blue and 1 spray of Spice Bomb and I get compliments often. It's a very unique smell...almost has a lime scent

spice bomb night vision goes on my list after i read the description

• Like 2
8 hours ago, bas che said:

Morning Chess and Smoke Show by Vilhelm Parfumerie., Mojave Ghost by byredo and corps doplamitique by aquaflor.

Many others are great but I’ve been wearing those as of late.

never heard of these...what are the notes??

6 hours ago, neko said:

i think you can also check out the ''gourmand'' section on fragrantica and it gives you suggestions for those sweet/candy like scents

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block