Whats your favorite cologne/perfume?

pancake

8 hours ago, davelivesfree said:

I like Samsara! Specially the old one. Sadly, the new reformulation is not as good...

I also LOVE Shalimar, but the EDT. I cannot stand the leather note from the EDP... But the EDT is incredible. It's all about that aromatic vanilla (not sweet) from Guerlain and the citrus with white flowers... A very sophisticated & lovely perfume.

i know right!!

the old samsara was so good

and now its not the same....wish i had an old bottle

and shalimar too, the EDT. we seem to have a bit similar tastes lol

they really are unique and sophisticated like you say

when i like a perfume/cologne...i dont care if its winter or summer, i wear it anyway lol

• Love 1
8 hours ago, davelivesfree said:

I know, I just prefer to smell fragances first... I dont like blind buys, specially with perfumes. But I guess I will buy It online... I think I'll like it :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

i also dont like blind buys on perfume cause theres too much chance you wont like it or it doesnt work with your skin chemistry

i really need to try it first, go out of the store, and then come back next day cause i wanna see how it fades etc

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block