Whats your favorite cologne/perfume?

pancake

26 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Well if u like sweet sugary smells, I think you would like it.

However if u like crisp and clear smells, her Curious perfume might be better for you

I have a soft spot for Curious. I think is the best Britney fragance, specially for spring. It will be timeless just like her  :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

I have a soft spot for Curious. I think is the best Britney fragance, specially for spring. It will be timeless just like her  :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

I love Curious too.

Its also one of my faves.

I also like her Private Show perfume, it smells sweet yet not overpowering

• Like 2
15 hours ago, pancake said:

timeless for sure!! what do you think about samsara?

I like Samsara! Specially the old one. Sadly, the new reformulation is not as good...

I also LOVE Shalimar, but the EDT. I cannot stand the leather note from the EDP... But the EDT is incredible. It's all about that aromatic vanilla (not sweet) from Guerlain and the citrus with white flowers... A very sophisticated & lovely perfume.

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

I have not smelled Private Show yet :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I MUST! But I can't find it in spanish stores. At least in my city :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

You can always buy it online.

They sell it for cheap on Ebay, idk if they have that where you live.

Amazon is also a good place to get it.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

You can always buy it online.

They sell it for cheap on Ebay, idk if they have that where you live.

Amazon is also a good place to get it.

I know, I just prefer to smell fragances first... I dont like blind buys, specially with perfumes. But I guess I will buy It online... I think I'll like it :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, davelivesfree said:

I know, I just prefer to smell fragances first... I dont like blind buys, specially with perfumes. But I guess I will buy It online... I think I'll like it :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Yeah I understand.

I think you will like it especially if you like sweet smells.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, davelivesfree said:

I have not smelled Private Show yet :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

I MUST! But I can't find it in spanish stores. At least in my city :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

it smells really good, like vanilla and coffee. i don’t like what i’ve smelled from her line aside from private show. problem is it has little to no longevity for me so i didn’t purchase it again. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Well if u like sweet sugary smells, I think you would like it.

However if u like crisp and clear smells, her Curious perfume might be better for you

i dont like sweet ones...im more like...oriental or dark or...something like that

also i like heavier ones

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block