How many of you have a tattoo that represents Britney?

I have two 😁

Related to Britney but also to me. 

I have the matching triangle on my hand. 

Mine represents my sister and I being the two halves of "Six" which was a clothing brand we were going to launch (but then decided against) She has it on the opposite side so the 3 x 2 = 6. I also have it because the triangle is the strongest geometrical shape so it's a symbol of strength. 

Then on the opposite hand I have "Now watch me..." which is obviously Slave lyrics, but its written in a way that when you hold your hands up to do the movement from the dance routine it is vertical. I got that because when I moved to live internationally people told me I wouldn't last being alone, so after 3 months I got it tattooed and ended up staying overseas for years. 

Now it represents my constant resilience and F U attitude towards people who tell me I can't do something. 

Like I have a brand now called AntiBeauty which people said would never work and in it's first year and a half we have won 18 awards and have just been stocked by one of Australia's largest retailers!! 😍😁

I owe a lot to Britney, she kept me alive during my period of homelessness, when I was in shelters I would just close my eyes and listen to her music and get the strength to keep going! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block