How many of you have a tattoo that represents Britney?

I really want to get a tattoo that honours Britney. I have been a fan since the very beginning and I’m having a hard time deciding if a tattoo is right for me. I currently have ZERO but I want my first to be one for Britney :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

How many on here have a tattoo that represents Britney and what does it say/look like? I also hate pain so I think I’d be a big baby while getting it done :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

I really want to get a tattoo that honours Britney. I have been a fan since the very beginning and I’m having a hard time deciding if a tattoo is right for me. I currently have ZERO but I want my first to be one for Britney :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

How many on here have a tattoo that represents Britney and what does it say/look like? I also hate pain so I think I’d be a big baby while getting it done :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

The interesting thing about the pain is it gives you so many endorphins that it makes you want to get another one.  My tattoo is “B12J02S81” it looks like a serial number. I got that because it is discreet and still invokes conversation and honor to Brit. I was really down and just driving down the strip in Vegas and I was having mad chaotic 2007 Brit energy. I walked in and asked the tattoo guy to give me her bday and initials in his handwriting. 

I almost got the fairy from Oops when I was 14 but I waited and Im glad I did. 

spacer.png

• Love 1
1 minute ago, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

The interesting thing about the pain is it gives you so many endorphins that it makes you want to get another one.  My tattoo is “B12J02S81” it looks like a serial number. I got that because it is discreet and still invokes conversation and honor to Brit. I was really down and just driving down the strip in Vegas and I was having mad chaotic 2007 Brit energy. I walked in and asked the tattoo guy to give me her bday and initials in his handwriting. 

I almost got the fairy from Oops when I was 14 but I waited and Im glad I did. 

spacer.png

Love it! I have heard that once you get one you can’t stop getting them!

Thanks for commenting something relevant :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
19 minutes ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

Thanks for commenting something relevant :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

If you’d posted in the existing thread rather than tried to get a hit thread of your own, I wouldn’t have had to comment anything. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, BritneyLVR2.0 said:

I’m really not a tattoo person but I would love to get a little tattoo in honor of Brit one day! I was thinking of getting the flower or heart that was on the Baby One More Time album cover. Or maybe the heart that is in her signature! I also love her little flower fairy on her back, maybe I’d get that! 

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, Callie4610 said:

I’m really not a tattoo person but I would love to get a little tattoo in honor of Brit one day! I was thinking of getting the flower or heart that was on the Baby One More Time album cover. Or maybe the heart that is in her signature! I also love her little flower fairy on her back, maybe I’d get that! 

Omg! The BOMT album cover flower is so cute!!  I love that idea :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

thanks for commenting something relevant :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block