Honestly **** all these people commenting on BH’s facebook

• Leader
4 hours ago, brit_wing said:

Thanks for your reply:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: I didn't expect you will response so quickly.

I get what you mean. Unlike BH, facebook is a public place and comments are gonna be more mean. But as I said, when I read britney news from other tabloid pages people just seem to be kinder: 

https://www.facebook.com/Billboard/posts/pfbid02JGcwUQoov7kh2c8KC6gNaD8QprVtx4nmDrkZzsVgdnJqHSpefKzUnP6w28NKg9cvl

There are still some mean/evil comments but the proportion is not as big as those in BH page. I know you can't really control them with you alone. But it really puzzled me that did BH facebook page somehow attract a large amount of britney haters?? Or else why would they be particular nasty to britney? Even the GP shows more empathy and support towards Britney now. One more thing, I've been reading BH's facebook and i've noticed that these nasty comments appear only until recently, like 5-6 months ago. Is it because of Britney's IG that these people suddenly turn against her?? (or Jamie pay them to try to change people views on the c-ship:jackk_alien:) This is all so suspicious to me cause BH wasn't like this before.

PS. I'm perfectly fine with what britney post on her IG. It's her life and she is a free man now. She can do whatever the **** she wants if she ain't hurting anyone.

To be honest this has been going on for a while, but it’s gaining momentum bc BH’s presence continues to grow. I also think BH is so big on FB because BH is essentially synonymous with Britney herself, and since she isn’t posting to FB, the algorithm launches BH posts to literally millions of people. The last post reached 3 million people. 

• Like 1
  • Leader
3 hours ago, Isla said:

Are these people even fans? I feel like the BreatheHeavy page most of the time is 'liked'/followed by actual Britney fans but these just seem to be members of the GP who just came across the post. 

I get they are entitled to their opinion, but it's not an opinion that I think should be shared at this time. Rather we should be sending Britney love and support. It must be mortifying and horrible for her that people would even accuse her of lying about her pregnancy.

Yea I think a lot of them are randos who don’t even follow BH.

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, Stefani said:

Is there actually any evidence that riding a jetski while pregnant is dangerous? Or are some people just reaching? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

doctors would usually advise against it because if something goes wrong it might signify a big impact on the baby. However people are saying it like she just drank poison or something.

• Like 1

The saddest part of all is, me included... we do not know how it feels to be Britney Spears or why she comes off the way she does. She is one of the biggest super stars in the world right now, regardless of what anyone thinks and that is very very isolating. Every since she blew up to be the huge famous celebrity she is since 1999/2000. It is a different world and it's so sad how the general public is so nasty and ugly to the likes.. Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Anna Nicole Smith etc.. A lot of big time celebrities Marilyn Monroe, all treated like trash and abused to the max. The Kardashian family etc. 

It would drive anyone up a wall, our girl does not deserve this. There is a special place in hell for these freaks and their stupid opinions which are jut total trash like the tabloids were. So disgusting and disturbing.. Anything to create the illusion of a celebrity they want, because it makes them feel better about them selves of helps boost their ******* pathetic egos. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block