Honestly **** all these people commenting on BH’s facebook

• Leader

I think a lot of the comments on our FB page are horrible and toxic. It's not BH, it's Facebook culture unfortunately. It would be impossible for me to moderate the comments section - there are literally thousands of comments on that post alone. It would be a full-time job for me to manage FB alone. It sucks. I'm not sure what I can do. I care a lot more about the culture on Exhale than FB because I personally have tools at my disposal here to manage things (and even then trolls do their best to mess things up. I am seriously considering turning off Exhale registration for a while). 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I think a lot of the comments on our FB page are horrible and toxic. It's not BH, it's Facebook culture unfortunately. It would be impossible for me to moderate the comments section - there are literally thousands of comments on that post alone. It would be a full-time job for me to manage FB alone. It sucks. I'm not sure what I can do. I care a lot more about the culture on Exhale than FB because I personally have tools at my disposal here to manage things (and even then trolls do their best to mess things up. I am seriously considering turning off Exhale registration for a while). 

Thanks for your reply:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: I didn't expect you will response so quickly.

I get what you mean. Unlike BH, facebook is a public place and comments are gonna be more mean. But as I said, when I read britney news from other tabloid pages people just seem to be kinder: 

https://www.facebook.com/Billboard/posts/pfbid02JGcwUQoov7kh2c8KC6gNaD8QprVtx4nmDrkZzsVgdnJqHSpefKzUnP6w28NKg9cvl

There are still some mean/evil comments but the proportion is not as big as those in BH page. I know you can't really control them with you alone. But it really puzzled me that did BH facebook page somehow attract a large amount of britney haters?? Or else why would they be particular nasty to britney? Even the GP shows more empathy and support towards Britney now. One more thing, I've been reading BH's facebook and i've noticed that these nasty comments appear only until recently, like 5-6 months ago. Is it because of Britney's IG that these people suddenly turn against her?? (or Jamie pay them to try to change people views on the c-ship:jackk_alien:) This is all so suspicious to me cause BH wasn't like this before.

PS. I'm perfectly fine with what britney post on her IG. It's her life and she is a free man now. She can do whatever the **** she wants if she ain't hurting anyone.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

You can disable or limit comments. I don't know what that does for engagement for Breatheheavy, but it could be something to think about. 

• Like 5

Are these people even fans? I feel like the BreatheHeavy page most of the time is 'liked'/followed by actual Britney fans but these just seem to be members of the GP who just came across the post. 

I get they are entitled to their opinion, but it's not an opinion that I think should be shared at this time. Rather we should be sending Britney love and support. It must be mortifying and horrible for her that people would even accuse her of lying about her pregnancy.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

You can disable or limit comments. I don't know what that does for engagement for Breatheheavy, but it could be something to think about. 

Yeah you can turn off comments on Facebook posts now. Jordan should have done that with this considering it's a really sensitive topic. Pop Crave turned off comments on their Instagram post about this. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Yeah....this is vile AF. Ppl honestly think Britney LIED about being pregnant??? I'm sorry - that's stupid. Britney was obviously very optimistic about it. She has wanted a baby for 13 years so she shared the news ASAP because she knew we knew this was a victory for her. I think this is just a wakeup call to the fan base - just because GP said "Free Britney", that does not mean they are fans. If Britney was freed and things were easy for her, they would move on out of boredom or tear her down for not measuring up to her 18 year old self. So, now, because things are going hard for her publicly then she needs to be "watched". Let's not pretend the issue is MISOGANY either - the issue is ENVY.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Registration should have been disabled whenever the trolls started creating new accounts and commenting such vile things. These accounts should also be banned from BH. 

As for FB, you can limit and/or disable comments. Especially since they are so extreme. I’ve read many other media sites comments on FB, and they are so much nicer than those left on the BH post. My concern is Britney seeing those comments. 

I hope you take action soon @Jordan Miller 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, HandleMyTruth said:

I should have avoided reading all the comments... back in January I lost my baby early in the pregnancy  as well

I am so so sorry for your loss - seeing Britney suffer the same heartbreak must be making so many emotions resurface. Please look after yourself - sending you and your family heaps of love. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3
6 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Facebook is a cesspool that is destroying us all. If you know what's good for you, get off that toxic hell hole. 

It's why I have never bothered with facebook. It seems to bring out the worst in people. The lack of compassion for Britney is really hard to stomach.  

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, HandleMyTruth said:

I should have avoided reading all the comments... back in January I lost my baby early in the pregnancy  as well

I am so sorry to hear that. You have an insight into what Britney is going through, so I can understand how upsetting these comments must be to read for you. Sending you lots of love. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

This is truly DISGUSTING!

This sadly shows nothing has changed with how people see and treat Britney!

How is this hate any different from 2007?

Its just really sickening that those trolls blame her for it or accuse her of making it up.

Seriously if it was OVERRATED Beyonce who posted this, NO ONE would be hating!

Everyone would be saying their condolences but since its Britney Spears,

Its ok to hate. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block